Films you want to see

There have been quite a few films recently that I've really wanted to see, but either missed when they were at the cinema, or that just haven't been shown at many cinemas. A couple that have been around this year that I'm looking forward to tracking down are Taxi to the Dark Side and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. There's also a couple I just missed at the cinema, Lust, Caution is one of them and The Assasination of Jesse James is another, must find time (and money) to look at them soon!!

Wall E! It gets glowing reviews!

One that i don't want to see is Love Guru, the new Mike Myers film, i saw a trailer for it, it looks awful.

I can't wait for the new Star Wars Clone Wars, my only gripe is that these all CGI fi;ms tend to suck big time, TMNT anyone? But then again, it's not 1991 any more, no one cares about the Turtles any more.

I can't wait for the new Star Wars Clone Wars, my only gripe is that these all CGI fi;ms tend to suck big time, TMNT anyone? But then again, it's not 1991 any more, no one cares about the Turtles any more.

From the man who goes on about Knightmare and Thundercats a lot :)

I loved TMNT as it felt more akin to the original comic series. As for Clone Wars - even after watching the trailer I'm not all that excited. Star Wars is officially dead to me thanks to the tragic prequels. I will watch it, but seeing as I don't have to pay then I wont feel that I am just funding Lucas' empire.

From the man who goes on about Knightmare and Thundercats a lot :)

I loved TMNT as it felt more akin to the original comic series. As for Clone Wars - even after watching the trailer I'm not all that excited. Star Wars is officially dead to me thanks to the tragic prequels. I will watch it, but seeing as I don't have to pay then I wont feel that I am just funding Lucas' empire.

If you liked TMNT, you'll be pleased to know they're premiering it on Sky Premiere this Saturday night.

As for Clone Wars, I'll go and see it, I just don't have high hopes for it, as mentioned these all CGI affairs tend to be a bit on the pants side IMO.

If you liked TMNT, you'll be pleased to know they're premiering it on Sky Premiere this Saturday night.

As for Clone Wars, I'll go and see it, I just don't have high hopes for it, as mentioned these all CGI affairs tend to be a bit on the pants side IMO.

Already got it on BluRay, but cheers for the heads up anyway.

I want to see Wall E!! And that 'angus, thongs and snogging' or whatever its called, trailer looked good lol.

And the new x files movie - didnt even realise there was one until I saw the ad in the cinema! Hope its better than the other one though

I missed In Search of a Midnight Kiss :( and I really wanted to see it :mad:

Having now seen the trailer for Watchmen about 17 times.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT MARCH!!!!!

Only really dark knight although i will be watching the Angus and thongs film as Steve Jones is in it :love: oh and Terminator Salvation as it's got to be better than Rise of the Machines.

I want to see Wall E!! And that 'angus, thongs and snogging' or whatever its called, trailer looked good lol.

And the new x files movie - didnt even realise there was one until I saw the ad in the cinema! Hope its better than the other one though

X Files? Pfft.. No one cares! It's not the mid 90s any more.

That and the fact that the first one was crap.

I'm plannong on seeing Dark Knight this weekend, and possibly Wall-E.