Unusual letting!!

so you want someone to pay you for the privelidge of taking on the responsibility of your two pets. I think the idea of leaving the dogs in their own home is fine but don't agree that whoever takes them on has to pay for it. People charge for this service as you can see by the posting by teany and it's not cheap either. May i suggest you get in contact with an agency that actually deals with this type of situation. must be some up here i know they have them down south. They usually have people on their books who pet-sit in exchange for accomodation. they have already done the checks for you. Good luck whatever you decide.

i will be renting the house out with or without my 2 dogs, and I have mentioned that I am willing to cover the costs for the dogs(please read original post carefully!) I just thought I would find out what people think, I as I know that the majority of lettings dont allow pets and as its short term people may want to find out what its like to live with 2 dogs before making a full commitment to have there own. Ive seen so many people wanting to rehome their pets after a 6month period which is a shame. This way it would give the person the 'feel' of owning a pet before they have to make a full term commitment.

Hi-would personally be interested in this kind of rental. Myself and 13yr old daughter have just returned from Spain and looking for accomodation in Sheffield. We love animals(have many years experience with labs!)but until we were to be settled somewhere are unwilling to take on life long committment-and yet we miss not having dogs.I have not read all your post so not sure where you are up to; but if you are still interested please contact me.