Best pub for Sunday Lunch in and around Sheffield

Best Sunday Dinner is in Barlborough nr. Chesterfield. It's called De Rodes Arms. And it's fantastic. You can have it any day of the week and it's £3.50! There's a choice of Turkey, Gammon or Beef but you can have all three. It's self service, with loads of potato choices and lovely veg. Then yu can get mustard, cranberry sauce and gravy. The gravy is my favourite, it's really thick and meaty.

£3.50 any day of the week? apart from on a sunday when its £6.50

Go to Taybarns at Tankersley, there is usually something for everyone and the food is top notch

Where does anyone like to go for Sunday Lunch in the City Centre?

Doesn't just have to be the standard roast either - just want to know your favourite central places for lazy big lunch and a drink.

can't remember the name of it but it's the last pub on your left as you drive down ecclesall road into town. Opposite Safeway. Not been for a while, but the last time I went it was about £3.75 and it's one of the best sunday lunches I've had.

Also the Riverside pub near the Riverside housing development (just off corporation street)

I think you mean the devonshire arms..which is now sadly a pile of rubble,:(

Well thanks to one of these many threads on Sunday Roasts in Sheffield, I came across the Old Horns last weekend. Went for lunch on Sunday and it was fantastic.

Sunday is a carvery with a choice of three meats (Ham, Beef or Pork - I had all three). And a yummy cauliflower cheese along with all the other veg. ALl for £7.95.

I had never been in before but will now return again. All the tables were reserved when we got there so I shall book next time to avoid a wait!:)

I went to The York for roast yesterday and was mightily impressed. The service was efficient and friendly, decor is really nice now, they've got a great range of drinks and most importantly the food was delicious. I had the roast beef which came with a good mix of vegetables and a decent Yorkshire pud, all for £9.50. They also do roast pork and chicken as well as a number of non-roast dishes (my friend had pie).

The Ashford Arms at Ashford in the water in Derbyshire. Its a carvery lunch and very good quality food, a bit pricey but dont mind paying for quality like this