Lidl on Halifax road

Does anyone know what they are doing in the car park of lidl

Building a new Lidl store. I asked last time I was there cos parking is a nightmare

As far as i know they will move into the new one then knock the old one down to make a new car park. If they have any customers left!!!

i live at the back of lidil. and them making a new one is driving me up the wall.they start before 7am and you go to work and when you come home there still at it. sometimes till gone 9pm been known that has even been 12pm. they gave all our road a bag of food.think they were just building up to it being even worse they start about 8pm weekends to most time. thery are still now its gone 7pm on a friday night

I can't see how they can justify building a new Lidl, the place is always empty at the best of times

I think they need a new Lidl, I shop there and it seems that they don;t have enough space! You're right about the parking at the minute though, is a bit of a nightmare. Went on Sunday last week and it was mad! Try going midwwek, it's better.

with regards to the work - I'm sure there are some kinda laws to protect you against that? It's not fair to be woken up by them, and still to hear them at bed time!

they start before 7am and you go to work and when you come home there still at it. sometimes till gone 9pm been known that has even been 12pm.

12pm? They must be lazy if they only work 5 hours a day!

i live at the back of lidil. and them making a new one is driving me up the wall.they start before 7am and you go to work and when you come home there still at it. sometimes till gone 9pm been known that has even been 12pm. they gave all our road a bag of food.think they were just building up to it being even worse they start about 8pm weekends to most time. thery are still now its gone 7pm on a friday night

you need to contact the noise pollution dept at the council. legally their working hours must be between 8am - 6pm monday - friday and 8am - 1pm saturday. nothing on sundays or public holidays.

if they want to work outside these hours then they must apply for a license to do so, and its highly unlickely to be granted if they're close to a residential area!

The old one's not been there that long has it??

The old one's not been there that long has it??

You would think that the existing building could have been extended considering that it's a relatively new building.

You would think that the existing building could have been extended considering that it's a relatively new building.

there knocking it down and putting the car park there were the old lidil is.