Women, what type of physique do you prefer on a guy?

ok I might sound a little shallow now.

I like hair to have no obvious products in it - ie Gel

I can't be doing with muscle man types - Muscles can be nice but not excessive.

I hate a man who wants to do EVERYTHING for you - I can take the bin out by myself thanks!!

By the same token I like a man who will help you when you are obviously struggling with something that is heavy!

I'm also a bit of as loner - so need my man to be able to take a day off from seeing me now and then

Burberry caps and bling don't do it for me.

Neither do I like guys who walk like they have a broken knee (I think these guys are called chavs?)

Any guy who thinks he has to play hard house from his subaru impreza so the whole street can hear - Not for me thanks

I think a man who looks like he spends too much time on his appearance is off putting

I like a man to be taller than myself

I adore pot bellies

My ideal man will share my love of Indian food and also won't be embarrassed about the fact I rarely wear make up - yes this includes in front of his friends.

Hell, you can take my bin out if you like... :cool:

I couldn't care less what they look like. It's the brain I'm after :)

Oh dear...a resurrectionist...

:P

I like a nice tall, well built man.. as others have said - rugby players..yum!! Oh, and big hands, although not in a freakish way!!

Slightly off topic, but I also seem to have a bit of a thing for men with nice teeth.

Even if they looked like Brian Blessed?

Even if they looked like Brian Blessed?

Especially if they look like Brian Blessed ;)

Especially if they look like Brian Blessed ;)

Ok......John Prescott then!!!!

I like a nice tall, well built man.. as others have said - rugby players..yum!!

agree totally!!!!! Like a guy with strong hands, don't know about big they are usually gynae's aren't they?

What I meant by the original comment was that its more about personality than looks, is all. If I liked someone for their brain, or their way of telling a funny story, or their habit of reeling off trivia, or whatever, then that would be more important than how they looked.

'Couldn't care less how they look' was perhaps a slight overstatement. :hihi:

goes to do brain training...

Some interesting comments on here. I have been told by female friends that I look better chunky than I ever did when I was skinny. Apart from the belly, I am far more content with how I look now (chunky) than I ever did.

Hey, I used to fancy John Prescott. I launched myself at him on May 1st '97 down on the South Bank. He looked terrified.:suspect::suspect:

Hey, I used to fancy John Prescott. I launched myself at him on May 1st '97 down on the South Bank. He looked terrified.:suspect::suspect:

As if you did! Really? The fancying, not the launching. That I can believe :hihi:

I have a secret pash for Paxo. I love it when he gets all angry on Newsnight and University Challenge :blush: