Merlin Estates - are they in trouble

they should all go for a free drink in you know where.... obviously don't tell them :hihi:

Well If Its Not Illegal , Ill Borrow From A Bank , Have Builders Come In , Do There Work , Fit It Out With Top Gear ,, And Then Say Sorry Ent Got No Money ,, It Stinks What She Is Doing , And The More People That Come On This Site And Comment , The More I Realize This Country Is Knackered , If She Gets Away With This There Is No Justice ,, I Feel Like Standing With The Protestors Myself Because This Company Make My Blood Boil. I Hope The Families Of The People Shes Robbed All Congrigate Round Her Office And See What She Says To Them Face To Face, .

Yes Think A Drink Is In Order, And All Raise Are Glasses To The Bouldings For There Commitment To Ripping Off Everybody,,,, ..please Let Them Get There Just Deserts ,, I Think I Might Apply For A Documentary On These Two ,, Im Sure Roger Cook Will Sort Em...........

Merlin Estates are owned by Michael Boulding and his wife Deidrie. They operated as Boulding Industrial Supplies near Atlas Works on Carlisle Street in the 1980s and went bust there. They owed me £180 - so big deal! I learned from that, the bankrupcy papers later showed they owed nearly a million then which was huge in the 1980s. They avoided losing everything by putting things in her name, then they bought Castle Dyke House on Ringinglow Road, the place thet Naseem Hamed bought. They sold it to him. They then bought Beauchief Hall which was sold on, possibly to that other famous Sheffield bankrupt Hichcliffe! Michael Boulding's brother is Tom Boulding the landlord of Fagans pub on Broad Lane. It faces the now defunct development accross the road, funny old world .......

Yes everything you have said is very true, I was almost duped by Mick Boulding a few years ago but I got word just in time before I did a big job for him. They live in a luxurious house near me they have 3 grown up children with well known names Just google Deidre Boulding and it's all there. I know that they owe one ordinary contractor with a house and family to keep over £100,000. This has snowballed where he owes his sub contractors, bank, merchants, Inland Revenue, VAT and of course he is having problems at home with his wife and kids.

I've seen the men demonstrating outside Merlin's office on Crookes, they have nothing to come, I feel so sorry for them but the Bouldings have a way of dealing with these things.

well lets hope something happens , sooner rather than later ,,

Well Going On What You Have Just Said ,, Im Glad There Marriage Is In Tatters , Thats One Good Thing Thats Come To Them , Hope There Children Grow Up To Be Better Business People Than There Parents ,, Lets Hope Someone Close To Them , Talks Them To Do The Right Thing And Pay People They Owe , I Think There Losing Any Credability They Had , And I Know Its Only A Matter Of Time Till They Lose Everything....

The son is a pro footballer at Mansfield and also a pro tennis player!.

They wasted our time once over a job.

Looks like they are getting waht they deserve.

Well Going On What You Have Just Said ,, Im Glad There Marriage Is In Tatters , Thats One Good Thing Thats Come To Them , Hope There Children Grow Up To Be Better Business People Than There Parents ,, Lets Hope Someone Close To Them , Talks Them To Do The Right Thing And Pay People They Owe , I Think There Losing Any Credability They Had , And I Know Its Only A Matter Of Time Till They Lose Everything....

Sorry sweetshop you miss-read my post I said the the man Merlin Estates owed over £100,000 to is an ordinary working man and HE is having trouble at home because of the lack of money coming in because he has worked for a long time with no pay. If the Bouldings are having marriage problems I don't know, I don't think so because this issue will not bother them in the least they are used to it. Just been past their house there are 3 very expensive cars in the driveway, Hope they will be repossessed next week.

Their daughter is a pop singer she was on Radio Sheffield with Rony Robinson a few weeks ago.

yes sounds like there children are all doing well , all paid for with everybody elses money...

ps yes can spell , 9 gcse but , most people on these sites write in slang , so thought would join them. y do you always end a paragragh with a snide comment ..........

No one on this board writes in text speak, and most make some sort of effort at spelling and punctuation, please join them.

And please don't capitalise every word, it's very difficult to read.

Trouble is they have done nothing that is illegal. They have very clever accountants who are good at losing money.

Non payment of invoices is a breach of civil law.

Whether you disagree with how someone has run their business or not is no excuse to invade their privacy on a forum.

Closing.