New Post Natal Excercise Class!

Just to let you all know that there is a new post natal excercise class starting on Thursday 17th July in Millhouses Park called Buggyfit.

"The ultimate fitness class for mums and babies" see http://www.buggyfit.co.uk :banana:

It is a class for mums to excercise with your babies in their buggies.. it includes aerobic and toning exercises and is a really lovely friendly group.

it is one hour long and starts at 10.45am every Thursday. Meet at Millhouses Cafe at 10.30 for a 10.45 start. Cost £5 per session or 6 sessions for £25.

the trainer is Kate Salinsky and you can contact her on 07747608692 or kate.Salinsky@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if these classes are suitable for Mums with older babies (mine is 15 months). I've hardly lost any of my baby weight. These classes sound good but I'm thinking I might have missed the boat a bit!

Also does anyone know of any gyms (south side of Sheffield) where there is a creche that you can leave your baby in for a hour or so?

yes it would be great for you as long as your 15 month old is happy to be in the buggy! you definately haven't missed the boat..!

i think i saw this (or something simiar) on baby channel a couple of months ago and thought "what a great idea". mayb give it a go once baby's here.

do you just turn up?

I think you can but it might be best to call Kate on the number at the beginning of the thread.. come... it's great!

I spoke to Kate via email and she sent me the medical form which you have to fill in, so that I can fill it in before next weeks class. I couldn't make today's class. I'm going next week though.

Corbyn there is a pretty decent creche at virgin. I like the sound of this and might try it though I am not sure my little one will settle in the buggy for long as at 11 months she has suddenly hit a phase where she wants to be out but I guess I wont know until I try

I went today in the pouring rain and it was really good.. I have aching muscles now so it must be working! I've paid up for 6 sessions (so I get one free) and will be there next week rain or shine!

SamMT I know what you mean about your baby sitting in the buggy. As mine has just started to walk he's not overly keen on buggy time! But I'm just going to give it try next week and see how it goes.