New Wilkinsons Store off London Road.

Driving down London Road the other day I noticed that there was a new Wilkinsons Store next to the Sainsbury's. Im not sure if it is opened yet or even how long it's been there. Anyone know? Just wondering what it was like, always like Wilkinsons but the other one is so far away.

My OH pointed that out a few weeks ago, not sure how long it's been there exactly. Not been in yet though.

apparently its today the 9th july when it opens. Maybe wrong though but dont think so.

Ahhh I noticed it the other day when I was on the bus, and wondered why I'd never seen it before-the fact that it's only just opened would answer that question I guess:hihi:

Lots of balloons outside so it is today it opens. Dunno where you'd park to go n have a shuftie though.

It opens today. We had a mail shot through our door last week.

yep - opened today - took the opportunity to get a proper sink & bath chain (because i'm too lazy to walk over to the market)

There is the car park at MFI but doubt they would be very happy with people parking there then going across road.

Maybe it will be turned into a pay and display for all to use, would be handy for the Sainsbury's as well.

yep - opened today - took the opportunity to get a proper sink & bath chain (because i'm too lazy to walk over to the market)

What sort of size is it compared to the other one in town?

Good, I like Wilkinsons and when I go in the one at Darnall to buy one thing only I can often come out with several purchases in my sweaty grip.

The added advantage of this new one is that it is easily within a dog walking route so I wont get dirty looks from a peeved pooch after he has been abandoned in the house.

yay! love wilkos for all their cleaning products!!! glad theres a new one as the Castle Market one is full of rude and ill mannered people!