Anyone queuing up for new iPhone ?

da foot funny response I like it ! We could go on forever but.... Fact is I like my phone and u like urs !

But my dad is bigger than urs !

Now get back to ur fat Ginger bird ;-)

LMAO you may like your outdated Nokia symbian buggy brick with an unuseable small tacky screen !

But.... I prefer a modern stylish multmedia device that has an excellent quality high resolution multitouch screen that when people look they are impressed an want one !

If I wanted to take video I would use my decent video camera not something eligible ! It I want mms I would install the app and shortly followed by the tom tom app and others on the apple apps store !

Don't need copy n paste who the hell uses video calling !

Why use it as a modem when 3g faster than n95 is readily available and many free wi-fi points with my unlimited data package on a solid Apple safari web page that is a full screen not cut down symbian internet !

Anyway there's a reason graphic designers and web designers choose apple !

Oh well you are entiltled to an opinion ... Some people like fat Ginger lasses but I prefer stylish slim blondes !!!

i

Oh my god i new the iphone had a non standard camera but not even having mms on it is a joke. Anyway why buy a phone for music when you can get a mp3 player?. yeah you only need a phone to call and to text but as far as I can see this phone is way below par on so many different counts for the standard phone you can buy in the shops and expencive for what it is.

oh and it's proven that iPhone 3.5g is faster than n95 ..... Sorry I couldn't resist mate

da foot funny response I like it ! We could go on forever but.... Fact is I like my phone and u like urs !

But my dad is bigger than urs !

Now get back to ur fat Ginger bird ;-)

Who cares about Dad's? I can fight my own fights :P:hihi:

oh and it's proven that iPhone 3.5g is faster than n95 ..... Sorry I couldn't resist mate

I'll take your word for it. There are so many factors to take into consideration, I must admit I didn't realise iPhone would do faster than 3g.

meh, live and learn

I'll try and make this my last dig at iPhone....

The latest iPhone is only now matching (just about ;) ) the n95 that has been available for 18months.

Whatever the handset is like, 18 months is quite a while to be behind.

Who cares about Dad's? I can fight my own fights :P:hihi:

was a joke pal ! Anyway get back to ur beer ;-)

Meh, IPhone = overpriced, overrated brick.

Half the "features" on it probably don't work, the camera will be crap, N95 > IPhone.

Meh, IPhone = overpriced, overrated brick.

Half the "features" on it probably don't work, the camera will be crap, N95 > IPhone.

probably be n guessing it will be you don't know what u on about so don't comment !

Trying to explain the shortcomings of an iPhone to an Apple fanboy is patently a waste of effort...

Credit where credit's due though... The Apple publicity-machine has few equals!

Steve Jobs apparent philosophy was right after all... You really can fool some of the people all of the time.

To be fair, a business credo seemingly based on the well-known saying often (mistakenly) attributed to P.T.Barnum, "There's a sucker born every minute", has proved pretty successful for Steve so far. ;)

The above, being a personal opinion only!

Trying to explain the shortcomings of an iPhone to an Apple fanboy is patently a waste of effort...

Credit where credit's due though... The Apple publicity-machine has few equals!

Steve Jobs apparent philosophy was right after all... You really can fool some of the people all of the time.

To be fair, a business credo seemingly based on the well-known saying often (mistakenly) attributed to P.T.Barnum, "There's a sucker born every minute", has proved pretty successful for Steve so far. ;)

The above, being a personal opinion only!

perhaps if you had actually used one or could afford one !

you could comment

most people against the iPhone are just anti-Apple without even trying it !

you wouldn't be able to put it down once you have used the excellent muti-touch screen and seen the graphics flow smoothly !

far better multimedia device then a dated nokia with simple basic symbian icons

IMHO

So, in short, you love it 'cos it looks good.

Which is what we've been saying all along ;)