Circuit Training at Nether Edge

Is anyone OK to join.

Mate is planning to come along next week, he has no problems except for his ginger hair.

Will that pose any problems ?

Is anyone OK to join.

Mate is planning to come along next week, he has no problems except for his ginger hair.

Will that pose any problems ?

Provided your talking about the hair on his head, then the ginger hair shouldn't pose a problem :thumbsup:

As far as I'm aware, none of the group are gingerist so your friend should be OK

hi, really interested in this class, very very out of shape, but little concerned about not keeping up so i hope the class doesnt push too hard ! i am really interested at getting back into shape though. just wondering what sort of age people are? and reassurance that wont strain anything too early on!!

cheers

alex

hi, really interested in this class, very very out of shape, but little concerned about not keeping up so i hope the class doesnt push too hard ! i am really interested at getting back into shape though. just wondering what sort of age people are? and reassurance that wont strain anything too early on!!

cheers

alex

Hello Alex

Don't worry about being out of shape, virtually everyone else who began attending this class was also out of shape when they started.

You are likely not to be as fit as the others who attend each week, however that is to be expected. The regulars are lots fitter than they were when they began attending.

If in 6 weeks time, you had the same fitness levels you had now, and you'd been attending each week, you would have to question "if the class was actually any use?"

The class is ran on an open basis, and so you don't have to worry about "keeping up", just go at your own pace and build up your fitness in your time.

Ages - anything from 18 up to 40 (i think, never asked the members how old they are). Some may be older, but they don't look it.

You won't strain anything early on so don't worry about that. No one has suffered an adverse injury whilst attending the classes I run (I hope that statement doesn't tempt fate :help: ). While instructing, I do make sure that all who attend are doing the excersises correctly, this also makes the workout safe.

The class has a really friendly atmosphere, and so you will be made to feel welcome should you choose to attend.

okay that sounds good. is it only tuesdays at s11?

I used to run a class Monday night, however I got promoted in my day job, and had no choice but to cancel the MOnday class.

I am running a Childrens Judo Class 10am -11am Saturday Mornings, and potentially will run an adults fitness class after the kids have finished, if there is interest.

I might give it a go soon. health problems at the moment are the only thing holding me back.....

Edited by netheredge

I might give it a go soon. health problems at the moment are the only thing holding me back.....

If you come along, if the health issue is likely to affect excersise, let me know so I can make the class safe for you. :thumbsup:

Also if anyone is attending as a result of reading this thread, please send a PM - ideally send a text to 07709 198392.

This will give me an idea of numbers attending, and also the amount of equipment/floor mats I need to bring. Cheers

Edited by Shef_Fitness

Can anyone recomend a decent CD for my class?

Sadly, not being a regular on the clubbing scene for many years, I don't know which are the best CDs, can anyone advise ? just upbeat stuff please

Are any of these classes still running? If so how much? how long? what sort of exercises? where is the venue?

Gentle Giant.

Class is still running, and its £4 for one session or £12 for 4 sessions.

First part of class is a section devoted towards stomach/abs, plus lots of excersises to target the legs/bottom.

Second part is a circuit to target all areas of the body.

Class atmosphere is friendly and new starters can join at any time.

This post gives directions

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=4190291&postcount=29

In a nutshell, the venue is next to Somerfield Supermarket on Ecclesall Road.