No matter how often you watch it you cry

Marley and Me, watched it once, refuse to watch it again! :(
I recommend that you do NOT watch Hachiko, then.

It's about par with M&M, if not 'worse'.

It doesn't make me cry as such, but I've always found a passage towards the end of "Empire of the Sun" to be quite emotional: when Christian Bale (a very very young Christian Bale) stands amongst other children, to be reunited with their parents at the end of the hostilities, and his mum & dad just walk by him a couple of times, not recognising him at once, marked as he is by his period of imprisonment in a Japanese POW camp.

It's just the way he looks during that passage, the expressions on his face, in his eyes. He manages to get all that emotion across, clear as crystal across the screen, without a single word. No wonder he has developed into that calibre of actor, he was already powerful then, as a kid!

Edited by L00b

So difficult and sooo many!

The Colour Purple - Whoopie Goldberg

Truly Madly Deeply - Juliette Stevenson / Alan Rickman

Shadowlands - Story of CS LEwis

Cry Freedom - Richard Attenborough

The Pianist

Thelma and Louise

Marley and me definately. And not just the dog dying, but the kids round the grave sets me off :(

Sophies choice and her little girl screaming for her mummy as the soldier carries her to her death. That was horrific for me.

Marley and me as the families golden retriever was on his last legs when this was out.

Superman returns!.... The scene where the jet carrying the space shuttle goes wrong, it gets me every time and I have no idea lol

When i was a kid i cried when the gang of people came for Frankenstein carrying pitchforks and flaming torches