I Can't Wait For Wednesdayite To Be Embraced By SWFC

This will surely happen following the takeover.

I urge all Wednesday fans to join and help the club you love.

what you on about now. are you after bulldogs title of board plank :loopy:

You should urge the missing 20,000 from Cardiff to show up at the Sty once in a while not just the last match of the season when they are basically giving seats away and your BIG CLUB :hihi: wouldn't be in a financial mess and looking for a sugar daddy to bail you out :suspect::suspect:

How many were United getting at the lane before your one season wonder in the prem.

Success obviously brings fans to games, i doubt you would be getting anywhere near the gates you have been if you were mid table like you have been for most of the last 10 years.

All this jealousy from the porkers will change shortly. The current line is "it won't happen." When it does they will say "having money doesn't guarantee success." When the success arrives they will say "we'd sooner support a club that's been built up by money through the gate, we don't want a big invester." When we are back were we belong at the top end of the premiership they'll say "it won't last." Then when it does last they'll say.....

You can almost feel the green in their faces down the tubes :)

All this jealousy from the porkers will change shortly. The current line is "it won't happen." When it does they will say "having money doesn't guarantee success." When the success arrives they will say "we'd sooner support a club that's been built up by money through the gate, we don't want a big invester." When we are back were we belong at the top end of the premiership they'll say "it won't last." Then when it does last they'll say.....

You can almost feel the green in their faces down the tubes :)

no we will just say i could never be wendy full stop.

Not while your a squealing little porker you wont!

Ahhhaa! Best post of the day, sir! My hearty congratulations. :hihi:

." When we are back were we belong at the top end of the premiership they'll say "it won't last."

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

HAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is quite possibly the biggest load of dross ever written on these pages and theres been some sh*te written on here over the years.

You lot were lucky not to be relegated last season and I think they have brainwahsed you scummers into thinking if the takeover happens there will be Champions League football at the Sty within 5 years.

You lot just get funnier and more deluded everyday :hihi:

UTBFTOWAFHL

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

HAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is quite possibly the biggest load of dross ever written on these pages and theres been some sh*te written on here over the years.

You lot were lucky not to be relegated last season and I think they have brainwahsed you scummers into thinking if the takeover happens there will be Champions League football at the Sty within 5 years.

You lot just get funnier and more deluded everyday :hihi:

UTBFTOWAFHL

Oh dear, we are bitter aren't we CB:hihi:

TAFOP