Welcome to the film group.

Fantastic. A film group.

Dangerous Liaisons - best film ever!!

I back the idea of having a film-makers forum for any of us interested in the process can work together on something or share ideas

If there's anyone interested in trying to make some film, I'm in the mood to have a crack. Happy to pitch in on any projects people might have in mind, or I've got a handful of very short, very low-budget scripts (1-3 actors, 1-2 locations, minimal effects) if any budding producers/directors would like a look.

Or even just hiring a camera for a day and seeing what happens.

Even if it's just setting up a sub-group where anyone interested could network and put calls out for help ... if there's enough interest... ?

If there's anyone interested in trying to make some film, I'm in the mood to have a crack. Happy to pitch in on any projects people might have in mind, or I've got a handful of very short, very low-budget scripts (1-3 actors, 1-2 locations, minimal effects) if any budding producers/directors would like a look.

Or even just hiring a camera for a day and seeing what happens.

Even if it's just setting up a sub-group where anyone interested could network and put calls out for help ... if there's enough interest... ?

Fivetide - are you still interested in trying to make a film? Be pleased to hear from you.

Hello, I am looking fora film group for young people or a young person to join age 16/17. Is there anything in Sheffield?

Ooh yay. Film forum! I'm so up for meet-ups. This is exciting!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to see so many passionate people in the film group. I need your help!!

I’m planning on directing my first short film that has a strong, exciting script. The film is a simple drama and mystery about a puzzle.

The script has creative screenplay to build up the mystery, which generates huge scope for innovative cinematographers (photographers), film editors and sound mixers.

Me and current crew members are going to participate in three international short film festivals. Deadline for the film project is 26th November 2013.

1st draft is written and story is on the paper. Now, we are refining the screenplay.

Current members of the film crew

1) Editor, designer and assistant photographer (Elisa)

2) Assistance script writer (Jamie)

3) Story writer, screen play writer and director (Myself)

>>We need<<

1) Good producer to help work out a budget and finish pre-production

2) Creative Cinematographer (DP)

3) Assistance cameraman

3) Sound Mixer or musician

If you are passionate to work with highly motivated people then please reply.

We highly recommend applicants based in Sheffield.

If you think you have a skill or skills which can be useful, then feel free to contact.

We highly believe that: We cannot make a great film without great people.

Kind Regards

Mr. Anvesh Rajeshirke

(anveshrajeshirke@aol.com)