Welcome to the film group.

Hi! How do I join to find out about meets?

Hi! How do I join to find out about meets?

Hi you've just done it! keep checking as there are regular meets at both cineworld and also the showroom. :)

Just a quick post, not been on much recently, not seen many films either it seems!!

Laptop is broken at home and seem to have had a few busy weekends recently, so not got to the cinema much! Good to see a few posts anyway and I'll be on more regularly as soon as I get the laptop fixed!!

Can we have a film meet to see "Burn After Reading"? I looks pretty good from the trailers. Maybe a Wednesday one so we can do BOGOF again :) I'm happy to share!

Can we have a film meet to see "Burn After Reading"? I looks pretty good from the trailers. Maybe a Wednesday one so we can do BOGOF again :) I'm happy to share!

Hi H:) Sorry I'd missed this for some unexplicable reason. Yeah I'd be happy to go see this definitely. Can't do this Wednesday but if you want me to come (you may not?!!) start one for the Wed after (Nov 5th) and I'm yours.

Alright guys, just saying hi, new to the group, watched Carpenters The Thing last night at cineworld, still an awesome movie. The couch scene is genius.

Who's seen Dorian Grey and what do you think of it?

when are you next meeting at showroom????

!!! what movies are you interested in????

I back the idea of having a film-makers forum for any of us interested in the process can work together on something or share ideas

Hi everyone i happy that there is a film group but i cant find a tech group very dissapointing