Will I ever give birth? A bit of a moan.

I am now two days overdue and do not feel like I am ever going to give birth! I am trying to fill my days with exciting activities (spent the day at Cannon Hall Farm today with the hubby and daughter) so that I am not waiting around but I am just fed up now.

I have tried curry, pineapple, 'a bit of the other' etc etc etc but all to no avail. Every night for the past week I go to bed thinking could this be it??? But every morning I wake up and nothing!

I don't even feel any different, I was induced at 40 weeks last time so I don't know if I will feel different before it happens? :huh:

Rubbish!

I've picked a name so you can go ahead and have her/him now. I've told you, you need to go over those speed bumps really fast lol xx

do you know what you're having? my son was 8 days late - typical male!! you could ask your mw for a sweep, that worked for me (2nd time lol). Otherwise...fraid it'll happen when it happens! comfort yourself that you must have a comfy womb lol

do you know what you're having? my son was 8 days late - typical male!! you could ask your mw for a sweep, that worked for me (2nd time lol). Otherwise...fraid it'll happen when it happens! comfort yourself that you must have a comfy womb lol

My midwife has gone on holiday and last saw me when I was 39 weeks and the cover midwife is not seeing me until Monday - I am going to ask for a sweep then. Fingers crossed I wont need it.

I know how you feel, I went WAAAAAAAAAY over (nearly 3 weeks!) and he just refused to budge (ok he was very stuck!)

You just feel in a state of limbo for weeks, its horrible!

*HUG*

i know exactly how you feel, felt like forever and my lil man was 9 days late. but wowzers, he's now 4 months old and it has gone soooooooooo fast its unreal!