2br City Centre Apartment For Rental

I would be grateful for any positive feedback on letting agents in S1 area. I am having to relocate to London temporarily for two years or so. I have a 2BR, one with ensuite, barely a stones throw from the Town Hall. Please put me in touch with an efficient & courteous leting agent. Thanks.:help:

Hi janet,

I am having to relocate to sheffield and am looking for a flat in cetre. I was wondering if you could give me some details about the property and perhaps some photos.

I plan to move in on the 2nd august.

Cheers

abhishek

We are two PhD Students from Sheffield U. looking for 1 or 2-bed apartment in S1. Could you please give us more detail?

I would be grateful for any positive feedback on letting agents in S1 area. I am having to relocate to London temporarily for two years or so. I have a 2BR, one with ensuite, barely a stones throw from the Town Hall. Please put me in touch with an efficient & courteous leting agent. Thanks.:help:

blundells centro at the west one plaza

hi mypartner and my self are currently looking for a 2 bed room. any ifo would be great

Hello there.

Message for Dr Abhishek and emma-b......................... if you make your email addresses available I can send some photos of the flat and other details pertinent to the property.

Apologies for the delay in reply but I have not been at my computer desk for a day or two.

Regards

Janet