Pregnant Man Gives Birth

Thats it guys who needs women.:hihi:

I always thought that the pre op preparation was all about counseling the person and making sure they wanted to change gender, not just take certain bits away and leave others :huh:

I always thought that the pre op preparation was all about counseling the person and making sure they wanted to change gender, not just take certain bits away and leave others :huh:

Thats what I thought...

It's not offensive; it's just wrong. He is male, without question.

your wrong. it is impossible for a male to have a baby, hence this person is female.

A woman can call herself a "he" withough having any surgery at all, they just have to "live as a man" - and vice versa.

This 'man' only had his boobs removed and some limited hormones to grow facial hair. There was no construction of male genitals, and female-to-male transexuals don't often get them anyway as it's impossible to construct functional male genitals. The best they can do is make a scrotum and fill it with fat and make a small faux penis that's just 'for appearance'.

Legally this is a man, and he is a man from his own personal point of view, and the image he gives to the world, but physically speaking 'he' is still very much a woman.

A 'man' has not given birth, but a transexual has.

anyway as it's impossible to construct functional male genitals. The best they can do is make a scrotum and fill it with fat and make a small faux penis that's just 'for appearance'.

I think they can do quite a bit more than that now, I saw a TV program about it, the guy ended-up with something far from small.

A woman can call herself a "he" withough having any surgery at all, they just have to "live as a man" - and vice versa.

This 'man' only had his boobs removed and some limited hormones to grow facial hair. There was no construction of male genitals, and female-to-male transexuals don't often get them anyway as it's impossible to construct functional male genitals. The best they can do is make a scrotum and fill it with fat and make a small faux penis that's just 'for appearance'.

Legally this is a man, and he is a man from his own personal point of view, and the image he gives to the world, but physically speaking 'he' is still very much a woman.

A 'man' has not given birth, but a transexual has.

Thanks fro clearing that up, i thought that the surgery had gone further.

I think they can do quite a bit more than that now, I saw a TV program about it, the guy ended-up with something far from small.

The best they can do though is insert something to pump them up manually though, it can't be achieved the normal way (too complicated with blood vessels and nerves and whatnot, obviously!). And the new genitals may not look normal either. I've always found it weird how well they can achieve a full male-to-female change but not vice versa. Obviously functional mens' bits are more complicated!

The best they can do though is insert something to pump them up manually though, it can't be achieved the normal way (too complicated with blood vessels and nerves and whatnot, obviously!). And the new genitals may not look normal either. I've always found it weird how well they can achieve a full male-to-female change but not vice versa. Obviously functional mens' bits are more complicated!

Oh yeah, the guy had a "pump-up" job but it was fairly realistic considering it was made from skin/fat from his back and various other places.

I wonder how many blokes would have a baby if they could ?

I wonder how many blokes would have a baby if they could ?

None I imagine and let us be thankful they can't!