Pregnant Man Gives Birth

It's not offensive; it's just wrong. He is male, without question.

says who? you?

your wrong. it is impossible for a male to have a baby, hence this person is female.

I rest my case lol

This guy/girl seems to be raking it in with the stories and revelling in the fame which I think is really bad .If a woman wanted to change to a man surely this means giving up the idea of giving birth?

But they've had gender realignment surgery, which, technically, does make them a man. Hence my above confusion lol.

But if it were in the UK, that person would technically still be a woman due to her birth certificate.

I see this has happened again,personally I think this isn't possible.

Edited by ukdobby

...so if I want puppies, does that make me a bitch?

It all looks a bit messed up to me but each to its own, though I'm a little concerned about the offspring.

:confused::confused::confused:

personally , I think this is worrying

The world is crazy,just seen a woman who's now a man who obviously was a woman talking about their babies gender,and we now wonder where all this mental illness comes into the world.

No, a woman gave birth irrespective of how she wishes to be identified as.

If someone wants to have a baby and be a man, then let them. Why does this sort of thing upset people? You may not like it but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to do it. As long as the baby is to be brought up well, which I'm sure it will, then it really is none of anyone's business but the people involved.

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 09:15 ----------

I see this has happened again,personally I think this isn't possible.

Let me explain, when a man who used to be a woman and a man (who may or may not still be a man) love each other very much...

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 09:17 ----------

The world is crazy,just seen a woman who's now a man who obviously was a woman talking about their babies gender,and we now wonder where all this mental illness comes into the world.

So a person has a child and they're talking about the child's gender and this is the cause of ALL mental illness? Question: Do you think that if you put a boy in a dress it'll make him gay?

Edited by TimmyR

If someone wants to have a baby and be a man, then let them. Why does this sort of thing upset people? You may not like it but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to do it. As long as the baby is to be brought up well, which I'm sure it will, then it really is none of anyone's business but the people involved.

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 09:15 ----------

Let me explain, when a man who used to be a woman and a man (who may or may not still be a man) love each other very much...

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 09:17 ----------

So a person has a child and they're talking about the child's gender and this is the cause of ALL mental illness? Question: Do you think that if you put a boy in a dress it'll make him gay?

They can love each other as much as they want,a man cannot give birth.

Putting a dress on a boy won't necessary make him gay but will increase the chance of him being gay,that's my opinion.

Edited by ukdobby