Gym Plus - Crookes, Sheffield

Who we are?: -

Gym Plus is a private gymnasium and football center based at Weston View, Crookes and soon to be opened Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Bramall Lane. We are owned and regulated by Sheffield United Football Club. Don’t worry if you’re not a fan we are for everyone.

What do we offer?:-

Here at Gym Plus we offer top of the range gym equipment made by Life Fitness. We use the top end of their range in order to cater for every individual. With our free tailored programs and highly qualified gym staff at your service free of charge we can offer you service that is next to none. As we are not a big chain our service is personal and friendly. With our up and coming class timetable we can also cater for those people who enjoy group exercise.

We also offer Pitch Hire on both an Astroturf and 3G pitch which is rubber based. This can be hired throughout the day to members and non-members so why not get the office together for a bit of a kick about! A running track around the outside of the pitches is also available for gym members.

What is the cost?:-

You’ll be pleased to know we charge a very competitive rate also. For only £25 a month you will receive full peak membership and a full induction and program. This will include all your classes, full use of the gymnasium, reciprocal rights in order to use both Crookes Club and Bramall lane Hotel Club (on opening). And not only do you receive all of that you will also receive, absolutely free of charge, the upmost, and most professional, personal service you could imagine.

Pitch Hire rates vary from season to season and depending on what offers we have on at time and whether you wish to block book.

Can I try before I buy?;-

Of course you can! Like I said we offer a service that is next to none. We do not employ any “pushy” salesmen. If you do not wish to join you will not be constantly hounded with mail and phone calls, we just offer a single follow up service call in order to get feedback from your experience.

Why not give me a call today to arrange your COMPLIMENTARY 2 DAY PASS !!! (No Obligation to join)

Kind Regards

David Carrick

Membership Sales & Marketing Manager

Gym Plus (Crookes)

Sheffield United Football Club

(0114) 266 9746

[email protected]

When does your gym on Bramall Lane open & do you have a website?

Thanks

Bramall Lane is due to open November now we do not know the exact pricing of that club yet however if you join the Crookes club on the current pricing plan you will stay on that rate!

gymplus.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Hello there!

I have been looking around to join a gym for quite a while now and im just giving feedback to the Gym up in S10. My 1st impressions was TOO SMALL! But after having a tour about 4 months ago i do not know weather they have expanded. The Sales Manager gave me a Complete tour around and any question i had was full of confidance i gave me a quick and good reply. The down fall was that he was actually working on the gym floor aswell as giving me a tour so Current members was asking the Salesman questions whilst he was touring me. He also had to break away from our meeting to sign pepole in to the gym. I was not very happy with that due to the Salesman Calling me 4 Times over 2days and making an appiontment with me i thought i would have him 100% on wanting me to Join. (I can not blame him tho for staff shortage and he did say sorry about 5 or 6 times so he was trying to make up for it). He did break the price down for me at £0.83 per day which does sound quite good.I asked about a pay-as-you go system and he said that the management above him does not want that gym to go that way. (Sounded like they just wanted bank details) after showing me theTaylor made Cards i was ready to Sign up there and then until...... There was no PDQ machine so he said fill in the Direct Debit form and the next time you come in we will take the money in Cash off you so i thought fair enough pay £25 for the 1st month BUT then.... I came back and it was £25 for the next month, £11 for the remainder of that month and then a £15 joining fee. I asked why is there a joining fee, he gave me the script of admin and cleaning of the gym etc. I then decided against joing that day and went away. I went for a Tour at Greens, Fitness First, S10 and Virgin Active. I am still undecided where to go. Im writing on hear to find out there all this at Gym Plus is still the same procedure or has it changed? Also does anyone or can reccomend a Gym.

Thanks