Name a new Comedy Night and Win stuff.

How about 'Looney Kabuki'?

BTW, as a professional drag entertainer who does singing, comedy AND magic, who do I contact if I want to book a spot at one of the dates you are planning?

AND THE WINNER IS.............STEEL CITY COMEDY!

West Street Live 17th Sept for Me, Mel Moon and the wonderful Danny Deegan (plus others)

Thanks

i've got sol bernstein's mobile no, if you need him for a later date bud.

hope Danny turns up, he was supposed to be booked for my b'day & cancelled last min (i was tryin to get him cheap though!).

AND THE WINNER IS.............STEEL CITY COMEDY!

West Street Live 17th Sept for Me, Mel Moon and the wonderful Danny Deegan (plus others)

Thanks

Wahoo!! That's me then!! :banana::clap::headbang::bigsmile:

Really looking forward to attending on the night! As a VIP guest do I get free beer all night too??? :suspect:

Laugh with Radio Sheffield the home of crap as been comedians.

Wahoo!! That's me then!! :banana::clap::headbang::bigsmile:

Really looking forward to attending on the night! As a VIP guest do I get free beer all night too??? :suspect:

ok ok il throw in a couple of beers for you as well !

Now remember so you can make yourself known to the manager the password is sphygmomanometer and ssshhh dont go telling people.

:hihi:

ok ok il throw in a couple of beers for you as well !

Now remember so you can make yourself known to the manager the password is sphygmomanometer and ssshhh dont go telling people.

:hihi:

Cheers.....you did say earlier in the thread a 'few beers' would be thrown in but it wasn't mentioned in the PM I got!!

Thrifty Yorkshire folk!

:)

Cheers Craig, would love to get Sol/Steve but gotta see if we could afford him first.

First Show will be Danny Deegan (who I have gigged with a few times and always stoms it), Mel Moon (very funny/slightly sick Keyboard playing lady), James Blood (one of the best up and coming Manchester Acts) and Someone else TBC. Oh, and me. SEPT 17th, West street live. You'll see flyers around soon.