Name a new Comedy Night and Win stuff.

Hello,

On the back of the success of our Abbcom Comedy Nights at Bar Abbey on Abbeydale road (last Thursday of the month). We have been asked to open up another monthly comedy night at West Street Live on the third Wednesday of each month starting in Sept. The night will have a mixture of new acts and professional acts, but we’re stuck on the name!!

We’re essentially looking for decent suggestions as to what the night should be called, so far we have either “Miyagi-do comedy club” or “Kinky Ape Comedy Club” or perhaps “Cobra Kai comedy club” (my mate likes the Karate Kid films!!).

But can anyone offer anything better? If we go with your suggestion we’ll give 2 free tickets to the opening night.

Thanks

www.abbcom.co.uk

West Street Live hosts ''Jest Meet Live'' - bcoz it's a meeting of Jesters....and those who go want to be entertained!! :hihi:

Tickets please! *holds hand out*....:thumbsup:

And il chuck a few beers in to bulk the prize out a little more

"HOOTERZ" would be good but I think I would be out voted by the P.C brigade on here :hihi:

Dean

http://WWW.WESTSTREETLIVE.COM

How about 'GUUNS Comedy club' (derived from GUnnell & UrwiNS) pronounced Goons - as in goon show.

Whatever is called i'll be there. (just don't use anything Lee suggests!?!)

Hello,

On the back of the success of our Abbcom Comedy Nights at Bar Abbey on Abbeydale road (last Thursday of the month). We have been asked to open up another monthly comedy night at West Street Live on the third Wednesday of each month starting in Sept. The night will have a mixture of new acts and professional acts, but we’re stuck on the name!!

We’re essentially looking for decent suggestions as to what the night should be called, so far we have either “Miyagi-do comedy club” or “Kinky Ape Comedy Club” or perhaps “Cobra Kai comedy club” (my mate likes the Karate Kid films!!).

But can anyone offer anything better? If we go with your suggestion we’ll give 2 free tickets to the opening night.

Thanks

www.abbcom.co.uk

Andrew Murry's Whacky World of Giggleology.

"Pai Mei's one inch punchliners" as in Kill Bill's Pai Mei,

or "The Chim-pang-gu club"

Steel City Comedy Club.....I really want the free tickets :hihi:

Hi

You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.

:huh:

* Walks off and gets crayons and bits of paper

Loony Toonz Comedy Club