Fitting an outside tap

Can anybody give me a rough idea how much it'd cost to get a plumber to fit an outside tap for me? It should be a fairly simple job because the wall i want the tap fitted to has a sink inside.

Thanks,

You can buy a kit from any DIY store for about £10-15. It is fairly simple if the sink is on the opposite side of the wall. Just follow the instructions and you cant go wrong.

Don't go to a DIY shed as the tap kits are rubbish. Try plumb centre or grahams. Simple job if you know a bit about diy.

Plumber would probably charge £45-60 depending on what needed to be done.

£80 if you ask George Wimpey to fit one when they build your house!!

£80 if you ask George Wimpey to fit one when they build your house!!

100% profit :o

I used someone I found on here, think his forum name is slinkyminky - try doing a search. He was really good and very reasonably priced, although I can't remember exactly how much it was as it was about a year ago. I would never be able to do a DIY job, so wanted a professional to do it and it was worth the money. HTH.

A x

Don't go to a DIY shed as the tap kits are rubbish. Try plumb centre or grahams. Simple job if you know a bit about diy.

Plumber would probably charge £45-60 depending on what needed to be done.

We fitted one in 20 minutes and we were not rushing. Save yourself £45-60 and do it yourself. Or i will do it for that price. Not a bad hourly rate.