Sheffield Festival of Transport

nah i doubt they will have the Batmobile . I dont think they will have the money becauce of the credit crunch!

Saying that the Bapmobile is a possiblity have you seen it Round town? It plays the bat man tune while delivering snacks

Just be carefull of the website the 25/25a and 727 dont run on a sunday and i am not sure about the refrences to the 72

FREE FAMILY FUN AT SHEFFIELD’S FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

Organisers are busy preparing to make this year’s Festival of Transport later this month the best on record with much more than a superb collection of classic vehicles.

The Festival’s being held on Sunday 28 June and is one of Sheffield’s biggest events. It’s a great day out for all the family in the lovely setting of Graves Park and this year, for the first time it’s free admission for everyone!

In addition to over 600 classic cars and vintage vehicles, there will be fun fair rides, children’s electric go-karts, Autojumble, exotic cars, motorcycle club displays and food and refreshment stalls. You’ll even be able to check out themed canal barge cruises operating from Victoria Quays.

The Festival will be open between 10.30am and 5pm and show car parking is just £3.

The show used to be free until about three years ago as I've been a few times. I'm glad that it is again a free event and so will probably amble across if the weather is okay as I do like the rather more interesting looking classic cars , back then cars had character.

Anyone know what the disabled parking is like here?

I only popped up for a couple of hours, was a beautiful day and seemed like a good turn out. It's one of those things that could grow quite big I think!

Took a few photos too....

didnt look at date it was posted Sorry all

Edited by stevesheff08

I had set my sights on going, but I've got a bloody toothache so decided not to. Was looking forward to it as well.:(

Spent 6 hours there this afternoon .

Much better than last year and looked like there was a great crowd all afternoon in the summer sun :thumbsup:

we had a walk up in the afternoon.

the weather was beautiful, there was plenty to do and look at.

the kids had a whale of a time.

much better idea having the free entry, everybody as commenting on it.