Why are women so fond of having their backs scratched?

My bird likes her back being scratched too. I might pop a large sheet of sand paper on the back of the bedroom door. Problem solved:)

You're missing the whole point of the back scratching ...:P That one single comment just sums up the dismissive male attitude to female needs ;)

A sheet of sandpaper indeed! pffft!

there is a G-spot (I have found out to my pleasure!!!)

Interesting. Do you think if I keyed the word into my sat nav that it would find it as well?

Interesting. Do you think if I keyed the word into my sat nav that it would find it as well?

Then you may end up getting lost and finding yourself at a dead end. Remember the yellow pages ad? Let your fingers do the walking. :D

well you should know where to find me by now LordC (if you havn't already, have you read Far East's rhymes lately too:blush:)

re the sat.nav. -you're always welcome to try!

Then you may end up getting lost and finding yourself at a dead end. Remember the yellow pages ad? Let your fingers do the walking. :D

Fingers? Implicit in your answer is a reference to one of nature's design faults that alluded to in my first post.

Fingers? Implicit in your answer is a reference to one of nature's design faults that alluded to in my first post.

Maybe you've been with the wrong women? I know which I'd rather have. :D

A sheet of sandpaper indeed! pffft!

Absolutely. And I'd definately hang it upstairs, so i don't have to hear her when i'm downstairs watching Top Gear, or polishing my statuette of Steven Seagal.

I'm popping down to Wickes right after this kebab;)

Absolutely. And I'd definately hang it upstairs, so i don't have to hear her when i'm downstairs watching Top Gear, or polishing my statuette of Steven Seagal. I'm popping down to Wickes right after this kebab;)

You're a very wicked man, jb - I just hope the chilli sauce doesn't burn your mouth out :P

Absolutely. And I'd definately hang it upstairs, so i don't have to hear her when i'm downstairs watching Top Gear, or polishing my statuette of Steven Seagal.

I'm popping down to Wickes right after this kebab;)

Mmmmm .... do you never wonder why your Steven Seagal statuette needs cleaning and polishing so much?? :hihi:

I dont like having my back scratched. I do like it if my OH puts his hand lovingly on my back though. It gives me butterflies in my tummy.

I dont like having my back scratched.

Perhaps you have just not met the right back-scratcher yet

Back scratching is amazing!! didnt know it was somethin so common.. thought i was just wierd!! more guys should be aware of this though.. so that they think to do it.. mmm..