Poor customer service from Saxton Mee

Terrible service from Saxton Mee..

I contacted them last week regarding buying a property. Asked for some details abt the house on sale...they took my details and promised to call back which they never did. I phoned them again today, was very reluctant to provide info abt the property and also offered only one slot for viewing which isn't very convenient as we still haven't moved to Sheffield...Then disconnected the phone in the middle of conversation, when phoned again there is no reply! What a terrible customer service. Sad that we cannot proceed with the viewing or purchase of this nice house that we like bcos worried that they'll let us down in long term. If we cannot use them for buying, I wonder how people trust them for selling their properties! My sincere advice for those sellers out there to look elsewhere...most other agents in Sheffield are chasing me up based on just one phone call when we enquired abt the properties..wonder why Saxton Mee are absolutely useless!

All estate agents are uselees !

---------- Post added 17-07-2013 at 14:26 ----------

All estate agents ae useless !

Haven't read the whole thread but just to add that the financial advice service which is tied up with Saxton Mee is garbage.

The rep got really basic things wrong and went from being able to sort out a range of things easily to not being able to help at all in the space of a few hours.

Saxton Mee along with ALL the other estate agents in Sheffield are USELESS ! Could'nt organise a booze up in a brewery !

Saxton Mee along with ALL the other estate agents in Sheffield are USELESS

That's not awfully helpful advice to anyone wanting to know and use the best of them (or even the 'least worst').

Been dealing with saxton mee last month - very helpful very nice good staff. Always responded to any questions quickly. Happy customers :)

From selling/ buying a house I have to say saxton mee & blundells are the best 2 in my view

You should try Crucible Homes on Campo lane, superb service

They give all their profits to charity which is unlike any other Estate Agent

You should try Crucible Homes on Campo lane, superb service

They give all their profits to charity which is unlike any other Estate Agent

They are owned by South Yorkshire Housing Association. They currently haven't made a profit due to start up costs and acquisitions, but when they do the money will go back to SYHA. Now SYHA do have charitable status, but your comment suggests that they give profit to charities in general, which isn't correct. By all accounts Crucible Homes are doing well and will become a good little business which should help to fund new social housing stock for SYHA.