Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Beware of time wasters using the classified section

Yes beware of people offering to buy your goods from the for sale site on SF? I recently advertised a Lichfield 4/5 man tent for sale at a meagre £20. xxxxx contacted me by email 3 times and then txt me 6 times with questions, he even knocked the price down by a couple of quid.Finally we agreed a price, organised pick up and hey presto no show!!

Have you suffered similar things from timewasters??

Yes beware of people offering to buy your goods from the for sale site on SF? I recently advertised a Lichfield 4/5 man tent for sale at a meagre £20. xxxxx contacted me by email 3 times and then txt me 6 times with questions, he even knocked the price down by a couple of quid.Finally we agreed a price, organised pick up and hey presto no show!!

not a lot you can do about it really personaly i would name and shame them but its against forum rules:)

just put it down to experience

Reportn to admin if they get same person more than once they should ban them

i have had no shows loads of times its really annoying

I`ve only ever had good experiences buying and selling on here, suppose it depends who you`re dealing with.

You`ll get it on all classified sites not just sf!

But you would expect them to at least text and say they aren't coming as arranged. It's so annoying waiting around for people and then they don't turn up.

As said on another thread about this, it's sheer bad manners.

It gets really annoying as I've had it with every car I've tried to sell!! I wouldn't dare say I'm coming round and never turn up!! It's very bad manners!

Yup -annoying as hell but there are obviously some sad so-and-sos out there who havent got a life and nothing better to do with their time

Ive had similar problems..

Im sick of baking and icing cakes for people only for them not to show up...

Gets really annoying after the 3rd time:rant:

Ive had similar problems..

Im sick of baking and icing cakes for people only for them not to show up...

Gets really annoying after the 3rd time:rant:

what do you do with the unsold bun ?:)

what do you do with the unsold bun ?:)

Feed it to the kids..

It saves on cooking for a few days so every cloud and all that:hihi:

Feed it to the kids..

It saves on cooking for a few days so every cloud and all that:hihi:

i would have bought it i love buns:o