Freesat Box, Mini-Dish & Installation?

Any company doing good priced overall deal locally?

Hi if anyone is still intrested in a all in deal for freesat check out dsinstalls he's a local installer thats doing sd freesat reciver dish and installation for about £150 he's also offering freesat hd reciver dish and installation for £189.99. I think he's also listed in the business directory on the forum.

Hi if anyone is still intrested in a all in deal for freesat check out dsinstalls he's a local installer thats doing sd freesat reciver dish and installation for about £150 he's also offering freesat hd reciver dish and installation for £189.99. I think he's also listed in the business directory on the forum.

i got a freesat package deal from dsinstalls for £149.99, i was able to pay for it online, book an apointment date and time to suit me. he turned up as planned. he did a great job and everything works fantastic. i would recommend dsinstalls to anyone, cheapest i found on the net. RDI registered as well.

Thanks to Jane and all my customers and i'm glad to hear that your happy with my service.

Regards,

Dean

lol jane sounds like one of them infomercials, hee hee

i got a freesat package deal from dsinstalls for £149.99, i was able to pay for it online, book an apointment date and time to suit me. he turned up as planned. he did a great job and everything works fantastic. i would recommend dsinstalls to anyone, cheapest i found on the net. RDI registered as well.

Thanks again Jane and just incase any one is intrested here's a link to my site

http://www.dsinstalls.co.uk

I'm here to praise DSInstalls too!

He came yesterday, and not only did the job I'd asked for, but also an additional install of a further cable. His work is impecable, he's clean and tidy and pleasant too.

I have no qualms whatsoever in recommending him to anyone ........... including my Mom :)

Baring in mind that TV SAS wanted over double the amount for the same job, well, what can I say other than you won't regret using them :)

Angi

freesat is good i have it

I agree there are a lot of great channels, however, we'll be losing a few of our faves like Quest, what was Virgin one and Yesterday.

Angi

I have freesat,i already had a dish fitted when i moved in.It needs two coaxles one for recieving and the other for watching another channel while recording.I think its great, better than my freeview in the TV.I paid £180 for mine a sagem about 6mths ago.I cant get 500 channels on it though, like it states.There are a few foreign channels, plenty of movie channels,old ones.It says there are going to be plenty more stuff put on it when we switch over.

some one today mentioned freesat that they may better than freeview more channels but iv not seen them yet or know any one that has one..are starview 7 the same as freesat or kryptview..as iv been told these are good freesat boxes??any one know i i dont know?

we used Martin and Mark at A1 Digital Sheffield for our freesat, £135 for everything they put on one those four cable lnb dish things, so if we want extra rooms fitted we can

the number for them is 0114 2838920

or http://www.aerialcity.com