Old photo needs modifying

Hello i was wondering if anyone knows where i can take an old photo to be spruced up its an old black and white piccy, a polaroid but it has faded will i be able to ge this done because i need it to go on a headstone plaque many thanks

post on the photo group, there may be someone there who is able too... under sheffield interest groups on here

..dull..

post on the photo group, there may be someone there who is able too... under sheffield interest groups on here

..dull..

thanks ill have a look now

Jessops On Commercial St

Sheffield Photo Co On Ecclesall Road

Do you work there or are you alex? thanks alot

No I don't work there. But I know Alex and her partner. Both of them are very talented and I've seen their work where pictures have been retouched and restored.

No I don't work there. But I know Alex and her partner. Both of them are very talented and I've seen their work where pictures have been retouched and restored.

ok thanks alot its just that i have only got the one picture of my brother before he died has a baby and need 2 know that they are good and wont mess the pic up more than it already is lol because for some strange reason no other pics ever turned out of the twins at all, weird i know

I'm sure Alex will be able to explain whether they can help and I suppose more importantly whether your picture will be safe. I'm sure they'd let you know if there were any risks.

I'm sure Alex will be able to explain whether they can help and I suppose more importantly whether your picture will be safe. I'm sure they'd let you know if there were any risks.

ok thanks alot you have been the most helpfull on here :)

have you scanned it, cos some scanners come with automated software for altereing exposure

have you scanned it, cos some scanners come with automated software for altereing exposure

Hi thanks for that but i havent got a scanner:)