Do Merlin Estates still have an office in Crookes?

OK lovely Locks. Bye bye.

When did you finish your work experience with Merlin exactly? This so called ex Merlin employee was probably a fool who fell for all their lies. At my guess an office worker. Not a contractor that is for sure.

As for me. Merlin never employed me. Contractors employed me. I never worked for them for five years. I did work for contractors at different times over five years. The last contractor never got paid for the last 7 months i was on Riverdale. That has caused them to fold.

Go take your immature naive little mind and shove it. One day you will enter the real world with a bang.

me and my friend who knows them went out the other night, we met someone my friend knows in a bar that was employed by merlin, this person was made redundant by merlin when the company folded, even though they were made redundant by the recession circumstances they said merlin were the nicest people ever and battled so hard to prevent this happening, but lost that battle to a global recession. they had no bitterness or resentment at all, they said merlin did everything they could and were always fair but were just unlucky with the climate this time

I'm looking forward to meeting these people 'cos the more people i meet that know them really think they're great and now that i met someone who worked on the inside there and told me how hard they battled i just admire these people, and so did the person i met (i can't name names that wouldn't be fair)

you have no idea of their present circumstances or who is doing what so quit judging....get a life

And how come you know so much about what is happening with their business, are you a serial stalker?! seems unhealthy to me

those of you who worked for them for so long on here seem to have no gratitude at all when they created a level of turnover , abundance and wealth for you, it seems that you're angry now that's gone, but you should be grateful that they came along and gave you that work, when maybe you wouldn't have got it elsewhere?

anyway i can't waste anymore time on this forum i really have to find something more interesting, cos i'm finding the negativity on this page depressing, your debate is going round in circles of horribleness, it truly is boring

anyway i'll leave you with a little quote that i love that i really think applies here......

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"........Albert Einstein

What!...............like mediocre minds that don't get paid for work done!

me and my friend who knows them went out the other night, we met someone my friend knows in a bar that was employed by merlin, this person was made redundant by merlin when the company folded, even though they were made redundant by the recession circumstances they said merlin were the nicest people ever and battled so hard to prevent this happening, but lost that battle to a global recession. they had no bitterness or resentment at all, they said merlin did everything they could and were always fair but were just unlucky with the climate this time

I'm looking forward to meeting these people 'cos the more people i meet that know them really think they're great and now that i met someone who worked on the inside there and told me how hard they battled i just admire these people, and so did the person i met (i can't name names that wouldn't be fair)

you have no idea of their present circumstances or who is doing what so quit judging....get a life

And how come you know so much about what is happening with their business, are you a serial stalker?! seems unhealthy to me

those of you who worked for them for so long on here seem to have no gratitude at all when they created a level of turnover , abundance and wealth for you, it seems that you're angry now that's gone, but you should be grateful that they came along and gave you that work, when maybe you wouldn't have got it elsewhere?

anyway i can't waste anymore time on this forum i really have to find something more interesting, cos i'm finding the negativity on this page depressing, your debate is going round in circles of horribleness, it truly is boring

anyway i'll leave you with a little quote that i love that i really think applies here......

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"........Albert Einstein

But you still have not answered or explained, what has happened to the land bank, what about the rented property they owned, how come the new company set up selling managing and developing this new properies are operating from the same phone number as Merlin?

The credit crunch in many cases is just an excuse to take the money and run then pop up with a new business, what amazes me is the incencitivity of setting up a new business so soon.

They still live in a large detached house with numerous expensive cars on the drive, non of which are a Seat, non of them worth under £15,000, all of which should be sold to pay the creditors.

I really cannot believe your nievity

god what a miserable negative bunch. I am probably older than you vidster! having an intelligent positive opinion is not naive, it's called broad-minded . I don't chose to divulge my details but i have never worked for merlin and i am certainly not family. I have my own successfull company, that i also started from nothing and I know what it's like to run it and employ lots of people so i definitely sympathise with people who are pro-active not re-active , cos i know how tough it is in a climate like this.

Mossdog for the 10th time , there is a huge credit crunch, merlin didn't get paid either , that's why they liquidated along with half the companies in the world, woolworths, major banks, everyone is going down! I can see you're angry about your own situation but everyone is in the same boat, so you can't point the finger your whole life!

In answer to your question scargill I honestly don't know what 'landbank' means as i don't work in property. But when I met their ex-employee I know that you lot don't know the half of it and have got your facts about rentals etc totally wrong on this site, i won't divulge people's personal business but your facts are sooo wrong I will just tell you that, you don't know any facts , so i really would stop spouting about what you have no clue about. You really don't know the circumstances. But I can tell you this merlin have NOT pushed any money anywhere , it all went down with merlin. I know you people (from the way you write i presume you people are all labourers, except from scargill) but you must be smart enough to understand how liquidations work! no stone is left un-turned and it is impossible to get away anything.

These guys have got to start from scratch like everyone else, So I admire them, they're fighters. They will have to start again and start a new company , or do you people expect people to not work and keep going to provide for themselves......have you stopped working!?

todd 100% people like you are the pits, slating people for going to church!? were you in church? praying and pretending to be pious and then going on to chat sites and slagging people off.....very holy indeed. If people have lost something why should they hide , they obviously have nothing to hide and are not ashamed cos they don't need to be, now i know that they are religious i like them even more. Poor things going to to church to pray and being stalked by the gossip hungry mongers who just want to see people fail and suffer because they have no life themselves, It makes me happy to hear that these people are getting on with their lives and not being affected by all the scum that have lived off them. I really am going now.....ciao happy people

Mossdog for the 10th time , there is a huge credit crunch, merlin didn't get paid either

So who owes money to Melin ? How about Daisycourt Properties & loads of other development companies owned by the Bouldings?

All the developments you guys are talking about are owned by various development companies and Merlin Estate Management were just the contractor carrying out the works. So let Merlin go bust and you still have your development and you don't owe any money to Merlin.

Lovely lock. Do you honestly believe that the staff, who also lost their wages, have a good word to say about Merlin?

Thought you'd gone... in post 60 you said you couldn't waste any more time on this forum so what's keeping you? How naive you are, you know nothing of what has happened here or of the unfortunate people who have lost almost everything because they were trusting enough to think that they would get paid in the end.

The B's have already started again they started again last November under 3 different names and offices, I know the names but will not divulge here. One address has already been mentioned here. I live in Crookes and everybody is talking about this. Get real love. Most of the men that have been cheated of their earnings had their own businesses too...just like you... how dare you call them "scum". I hope your business is not relying on people like the B's for payment, or perhaps I do, then you will know what it's all about.

you lot don't listen do you, am i talking to myself?! When someone goes bust they lose all their money too.....they are in the same position as you! So people who obviously worked in the office can see that and don't have resentment, cos they see merlin are victims too, but you lot don't know a bean about what's gone on, you just see your own loss! don't you realise that EVERYONE has lost, Merlin, you, the whole globe, banks, woolworths, every industry is affected.....so open your eyes!!! and ears!!! and stop being so judging and attacking people who are victims themselves. it's all very selfish and small minded and stinks of a lack of education and culturedness. pls don't answer to my posts as i am polite and will keep replying, so pls let me leave the boredom of banging my head against a brick wall with thicko's

you lot don't listen do you, am i talking to myself?! When someone goes bust they lose all their money too.....they are in the same position as you! So people who obviously worked in the office can see that and don't have resentment, cos they see merlin are victims too, but you lot don't know a bean about what's gone on, you just see your own loss! don't you realise that EVERYONE has lost, Merlin, you, the whole globe, banks, woolworths, every industry is affected.....so open your eyes!!! and ears!!! and stop being so judging and attacking people who are victims themselves. it's all very selfish and small minded and stinks of a lack of education and culturedness. pls don't answer to my posts as i am polite and will keep replying, so pls let me leave the boredom of banging my head against a brick wall with thicko's

Grammar sweetheart, didn't you go to school?

god what a miserable negative bunch. I am probably older than you vidster! having an intelligent positive opinion is not naive, it's called broad-minded . I don't chose to divulge my details but i have never worked for merlin and i am certainly not family. I have my own successfull company, that i also started from nothing and I know what it's like to run it and employ lots of people so i definitely sympathise with people who are pro-active not re-active , cos i know how tough it is in a climate like this.

Mossdog for the 10th time , there is a huge credit crunch, merlin didn't get paid either , that's why they liquidated along with half the companies in the world, woolworths, major banks, everyone is going down! I can see you're angry about your own situation but everyone is in the same boat, so you can't point the finger your whole life!

In answer to your question scargill I honestly don't know what 'landbank' means as i don't work in property. But when I met their ex-employee I know that you lot don't know the half of it and have got your facts about rentals etc totally wrong on this site, i won't divulge people's personal business but your facts are sooo wrong I will just tell you that, you don't know any facts , so i really would stop spouting about what you have no clue about. You really don't know the circumstances. But I can tell you this merlin have NOT pushed any money anywhere , it all went down with merlin. I know you people (from the way you write i presume you people are all labourers, except from scargill) but you must be smart enough to understand how liquidations work! no stone is left un-turned and it is impossible to get away anything.

These guys have got to start from scratch like everyone else, So I admire them, they're fighters. They will have to start again and start a new company , or do you people expect people to not work and keep going to provide for themselves......have you stopped working!?

todd 100% people like you are the pits, slating people for going to church!? were you in church? praying and pretending to be pious and then going on to chat sites and slagging people off.....very holy indeed. If people have lost something why should they hide , they obviously have nothing to hide and are not ashamed cos they don't need to be, now i know that they are religious i like them even more. Poor things going to to church to pray and being stalked by the gossip hungry mongers who just want to see people fail and suffer because they have no life themselves, It makes me happy to hear that these people are getting on with their lives and not being affected by all the scum that have lived off them. I really am going now.....ciao happy people

Just so we know where we all stand...................are you on some form of medication or drugs? not an accusation but a polite question you understand!..........if so then that explains a lot,and we can ignore some of your more sillier juvenile comments on this thread! Edited by mossdog

Lovely locks

Sorry for being an uneducated oick! (Hope the grammar's ok)

Please explain to me how the B's have lost money, except for one Seat car valued at £5k, as Merlin do not appear to have any other assets or Directors guarantees?

Lovelylocks quote"god what a miserable negative bunch" "Mossdog for the 10th time , there is a huge credit crunch, merlin didn't get paid either , that's why they liquidated along with half the companies in the world, woolworths, major banks, everyone is going down!"

Who's being negative, i see double standards here.

Lovelylocks quote"but you must be smart enough to understand how liquidations work! no stone is left un-turned and it is impossible to get away anything."

I do hope you are correct but previous experience tells me they will be lucky to find any stones never mind turn them over.

Edited by scargill