Very, Very Very White Teeth.

I once saw a young lady in sheffield, she was extremely pretty and when she smiled at me she had a little, thin tea coloured line right across all her teeth.

I didnt ask her why it was there but someone told me that the girl probably was on some sort of medication when she was younger and the line was caused by that.

On her, because she was such a beautiful little thing it actually looked attractive.

She might have had her train track braces just removed. Needs a couple of weeks for the line to blend in with the rest of the teeth that have been exposed.

Google PEROXIDE for whiter teeth amongst other things it's useful for, you'll be amazed :love:

Get on the Champix thread!

Thatll help ya!

Have you quit again then Jabbers? because I was going to suggest you give up cigs first before deciding to waste money on teeth whitening. Cigs will just discolour your teeth again. :)

PS You're such a hunk no one looks at your teeth anyway. :love::hihi:

Have you quit again then Jabbers? because I was going to suggest you give up cigs first before deciding to waste money on teeth whitening. Cigs will just discolour your teeth again. :)

PS You're such a hunk no one looks at your teeth anyway. :love::hihi:

I quit quitting because basically Im a quitter!

to Jabbers - you could always make your teeth LOOK whiter by painting your face brown!

to Jabbers - you could always make your teeth LOOK whiter by painting your face brown!

Id paint my teeth brown too!

Id paint my teeth brown too!

Here's a little tip to stop that happening, Jabbers - stop talking till you've finished painting your face:hihi::hihi:

I just had a shave.

As I stood there before the bathroom mirror with my lower face covered in shaving foam, I grinned madly at myself (As you do) and I noticed that my teeth arent as white as the foam on my fizzog was.

As I get older, my fangs are darkening- now, I know thats normal, but I use tooth whitening paste, bleaching gob-wash and Ive even considered painting my tootsy pegs white with nail varnish.

I just came into the living room and on telly is a bloke who has teeth that are so unaturally white that it makes him look insane.

Poppets... if you could afford it, would you have the white veneers on your peggies that make them look whiter than white?

I would have them whitened but so they looked naturally white and not as white as the pure snow. Too white looks ridiculous IMHO.

I had a crown fitted once and the gob doctor had a sort of chart that he checked against my real toothy-pegs, he held the colour up that most closely matched mine and they looked like a jaundice sufferers eyeball!

I`m tempted to use Domestos as a gob wash.

My teeth have a yellowish tinge to them and I worry that people think I smoke even though I've never touched a ciggy in my life :( I was contemplating getting a teeth whitening treatment, but they're so expensive :(

I was talking to a friend about my yellow teeth :( and she said that groupon has vouchers on their website for professional whitening treatment, but I'm still a little nervous, has anyone tried these or any treatments before? Do they end up damaging your teeth?

Edited by Revels

Someone once told me that naturally white teeth are weaker and more prove to damage than darker coloured teeth> Not sure how true that is but if it is true then I suppose its a bit of a bonus.

Have you seen Mask He has white teeth. Not a good luck.