Very, Very Very White Teeth.

I exaggerate. Slightly. ;)

*am thinking of stopping smoking*

Get on the Champix thread!

Thatll help ya!

You had a shave ????????? it's not even the 1st of the month yet,good grief whatever next a bath ??????????? :hihi:

Well Im posh! I have a bath EVERY June, wheather I need one or not!

Ahem

Stopped smoking a couple o weeks ago (Champix thread) and my teeth have gone from brown to yellow, dont know whether theyll get white but the difference is noticable almost daily.

Do as Mr wocky says

It is my personal belief that pfizer are brainwashing a zombie army to take over the world with champix.

But bugger it I've stopped smoking!

My gob doctor told me once that white teeth are unnatural, only babies milk teeth are white because theyre lower in calcium, and the few adults who have neturally white choppers find that their teeth are weak and chip and are more prone to cavities.

Teeth are supposed to be a sort of... off white, and darken as this disease we call "Age" creeps up on us .

I dont like the hollywood smiles, they look so false, however I've always had a thing about nice teeth, nothing more off putting than brown stained teeth.

off white is good and nice and straight..if the teeth suit the face and personality thats good, if that makes sense.:huh:

My teeth are not to bad but not really white, I would love them to be whiter but no way would I use the whitening stuff (toothpaste etc) doesn't that weaken the enamel?

And I would definitely not have veneers or my teeth filed down :o we only have these teeth and have to look after them as best we can, they don't always last forever so I'm clinging to mine :hihi:

My gob doctor told me once that white teeth are unnatural, only babies milk teeth are white because theyre lower in calcium, and the few adults who have neturally white choppers find that their teeth are weak and chip and are more prone to cavities.

Teeth are supposed to be a sort of... off white, and darken as this disease we call "Age" creeps up on us .

My father was a "war baby", and was "Overdosed" on fluoride, as a tot, so his aduly yeeth came through somewhat "freckled". the fluoridosis had mottled his teeth. They were fanastically strong, but just looked a little unsightly.

I needed a veneer on one of my front teeth, as I had problems with sensitivity. My then dentist made a great joob of matching the natural colour of my teeth, you would not know it is a veneer.

I keep wondering whether to try the laser treatment you see on offer but don't know much about it. I owuld love to have veneers if it wasn't so expensive but wouldn't want a Jodie Marsh look :gag: scary :o

I once saw a young lady in sheffield, she was extremely pretty and when she smiled at me she had a little, thin tea coloured line right across all her teeth.

I didnt ask her why it was there but someone told me that the girl probably was on some sort of medication when she was younger and the line was caused by that.

On her, because she was such a beautiful little thing it actually looked attractive.

My teeth are not white...more yellow but they have been since I was a child. One of the reasons I can't wear red lipstick! But I wouldn't want ultra white teeth. They all look quite fake.

As for Jodie Marsh.....I had to look her up on Google as I have no idea who she is but I have to say....I'm surprised anyone would notice her teeth at all since there is so much else to look at! :hihi:

My teeth are not white...more yellow but they have been since I was a child. One of the reasons I can't wear red lipstick! But I wouldn't want ultra white teeth. They all look quite fake.

As for Jodie Marsh.....I had to look her up on Google as I have no idea who she is but I have to say....I'm surprised anyone would notice her teeth at all since there is so much else to look at! :hihi:

eeeew :gag: nah!! :hihi: I know I am not exactly an oil painting,although I am happy with my looks, but I don't think she is anything like "all that".

eeeew :gag: nah!! :hihi: I know I am not exactly an oil painting,although I am happy with my looks, but I don't think she is anything like "all that".

I don't think she's "all that" either but she seems to want to display almost all she does have with everyone!