Regent Court, Bradfield Road

Don't quote me as 100% accurate....but I believe the owners of the building signed a contract with Virgin years ago.

I think it's virgin...or now't.

Thanks for reply. Hope they not only choice it would be poor. I asked bt but they just see as an address so they are no use.

Don't quote me as 100% accurate....but I believe the owners of the building signed a contract with Virgin years ago.

I think it's virgin...or now't.

that might be the case but if someone wants bt then they cannot stop them getting it, freedom of choice!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

BT line is no problem and never has been I have one.

You can also have sky tv as well if you dont want virgin as a sky communal dish was installed about a year ago ..

Edited by nitwit

Hi Nitwit and Blue day. thanks for the information. funnily enough i just got off phone cancelling virgin and they insisted they were only provider in these flats. cant wait to prove em wrong.

Regards

James

that might be the case but if someone wants bt then they cannot stop them getting it, freedom of choice!!

Surely if the building owner refuses to allow BT access to run cables through their building... you won't be able to have a BT line?

BT line is no problem and never has been I have one.

You can also have sky tv as well if you dont want virgin as a sky communal dish was installed about a year ago ..

Surely if the building owner refuses to allow BT access to run cables through their building... you won't be able to have a BT line?

looks like this is not the case in this situation ?

Had BT line for 4years, was in when we bought the flat and still have it now

If you have BT Virgin then you can have BT Fibre.

Some history......

Years ago I remember the roof of the building being filled with the old "H" type TV Aerials for TV reception.

I remember running up and down the staircase from the fourth floor to the roof where Dad would be adjusting the aerial after heavy winds.

"Right a bit Dad"..."Left a bit"....

Can you imagine 204 aerials with co-axial cables hanging down the outside of the building? And we all had the same problem.

It was a nightmare.

In them days very few had telephones.

Being cabled by Virgin was a Godsend.

Apologies if I misslead in my earlier post.

Good to hear about the communal sky dish now installed.

Are the BT customers wired seperately...or do they share the Virgin cables?

^^^ AFAIK BT customers use the phone lines from overhead, and Virgin use underground cable connections, so are wired differently x