Regent Court, Bradfield Road

I think you will find that you are paying these 'numptys' to spot problems like this, which may materially affect the later resale value. Well worth the £1,000 spent I would say.

What did the person you are buying off pay, and did they get a mortgage?

Hi folks...

Does anyone know who the managing agent (if any) is for Regents Court at Hillsborough... I need to send them a consultation letter..

Thanks in advance

Yep, The Mac(Mc?)Donald Partnership.

I'll try to remember to dig out address/phone later.

If you need to send a consultation letter...doesn't that mean you have been in business with them? In which case don't you have the address?

If you need to send a consultation letter...doesn't that mean you have been in business with them? In which case don't you have the address?

Thanks for the above.. the consultation is to do with some work outside of their site in the highway, so no previous address.

Thing is they manage nealy every block of flats in sheffield and i think theres only 2 blokes and a secretary (who never responds to messages left)

Just bught a flat there and everyone I've met have been helpful and friendly

Going to look round a flat on Regents Court this weekend, I'm looking to buy somewhere and seeing as the house prices are sky high I am thinking my only way onto the property market might be to start really low down with a flat and try and work my way up.

Has anyone lived in them? Are they trouble free, ie. no yobs or anti social w@ankers for neighbours?

Any info greatly appreciated.

I lived there for just over 2 years! was great, only reason we moved was because we started a family and needed more space, garden etc

You have to pay a monthly service charge which was about 100 quid a month but that included your heating and they were very well looked after by the caretakers!

I live there...only problem is a bit of noise from the pub next door. Not too bad most of the time and probably only affects that end of the block.

We took the same outlook as you - a first step into owning as no way we can afford a house right now.

Regents court is ok.

It might look a bit dated from the outside- but in reality its yesteryears version of the private apartment complex's that are springing up in most cities everyday.

Am thinking about buying a flat on Regent's Court. Would welcome some views on it..thanks