Support Local Group CRAINE

I'm not disregarding anything at all....any other band had the opportunity to go out and do the same thing.

I am only voicing my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with me, likewise, I would like to think I am entitled to my own opinion.

Heard the band on myspace not unique the vocals are a not powerful ,ie singing through the nose, and also it says rock (no way) theirs bands out their that will blow your sox, trust me i know:rant:

yes - their are bands out the who "could" have done that....

i can go outside and steal from Sainsbury's.....i'm not going to though...i'd rather pay for my lunch...

anyway - i'm done with this topic now...it's got old!

Did anyone go to the gig on Friday night?

We got in fairly early, and the place was already rammed, only been there once before, and it was fairly quiet.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone as had caught this gig? I was amazed by how brilliant they were, hard to think that they are a band only just starting out, it was such a polished performance.I've seen them a few times at smaller venues and always been impressed, but this was on a different scale.

I hope a lot of the people in there will try to see them play again.

I stiil can't get the tunes out of my head!

My friend is the drummer so I got in on the guest list. I hadn't listened to any of the stuff beforehand so I was pleasantly surprised to how tight they were as a band. The gig really flowed. It's not my type of music at all but I enjoyed it for what it was, and they deserve to get bigger than they are at the moment.

I'd only been to the Carling Academy the week before for the club night on Friday...which was really poor.

they are playing at Newfield on wednesday. Are they any good?

x

In my opinion they are very good, after seeing them live quite a few times.

Everyone has their own opinion, but it can't hurt to try them out....hope you enjoy them :)

I honestly don't think I've ever witnessed a band as gut-wrenchingly poor as Craine. I really mean that. They are the kind of band that can actually set off a bout of depression. Their music is plodding and dull. Their lyrics are the kind of blandly meaningless pap that make Chris Martin look like William Blake. Their stage show is empty, pompous rock-star posturing. Someone said the singer thinks he's Freddie Mercury, but it's not Freddy Mercury. It's Bono. He thinks he's Bono. God help us all.

I don't like slagging bands off while they're still trying to break through, but I think with Craine it's almost like a public service, because they're so bad that it's almost inevitable they'll be successful and they need to be stopped. I don't care what methods they employ to promote themselves, but I suspect their motives. I don't think they're trying to create something good and interesting, to entertain, provoke or inspire. I think they're just trying to make themselves famous and that's what their awful, dreary music is for. Please, restore my faith in humanity and ignore this terrible band.

Oh god, look at their faces!

http://www.myspace.com/craine1

Look at the expressions on their terrible faces!

"We're rock stars," they're saying. "We're very talented and what we do is terribly important, which is why you want to be us. But you're not us, you're just you. But at least we've provided you with our glorious music, so for four and a half brief minutes, you too can know in your own small way, how amazing it is to reach the pinnacle of human achievement and be in Craine. Worship us."

Why does this matter so much to me?

Craine playing at the O2 Academy is going to be amazing and i'm really looking forward to it, wondering if anyone else going?