VtUKArpq.dll virus or Win32:VunDrop (Drp) Help Me!

Hey,

Well I may be one of the most unlucky person in the world right now atleast I feel that way. I am technologically challenged and I only got my laptop reformatted and rid of all my viruses last week. I started up my computer and went to download messenger through windows live installer and attached to that (I thought I was downloading from a genuine site) and It had failed. I tried again and got it working. My computer started freezing, I got some static interference on my laptop, none of my windows updates would update. I'm running the latest avast (which was downloaded last week when I got my laptop reformatted) It got around that, I searched on google to find some information on it. I took it back to my IT guy to have a look at, all he could find is that it is a trojan possible with a root kit as he searched for 2 hours to try and find it within my computer and couldn't. He told me basically the computer was stuffed and good luck.

Surely that cannot be the end for me and my Asus! There has to be something somewhere that can fix this!

download vundo fix and run it with your laptop in safemode (f8 on startup)