Splash Carwash - Rutland Road

must admit, I usually go to Bubbles but I'll definitely give Splash a go :thumbsup:

The price of a wash and dry is just 5 pounds. If you mention you are a SF member i will give you 10% discount

Cheers

Is this a chargeable extra?

No its not an extra.

You get the hand bit, when they been round your car with the water guns

I get a mini valet done at bubbles on Burngreave rd for 8 quid!! ask for a voucher and get 2 quid knocked off! the lad gave me about 30 vouchers on my first visit.

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition, I'm all for it myself however it might explain why quite a few people have been coming to Splash because they like to pay that bit extra for a high quality service...offers and discounts are available of course :)

Funny to have to name Midget, as thats the reason some people don't use the SPLASH car wash in the US, they hire all Mexicans and with them being so small they can't reach the tops of the cars to do a propper job :)

Just thought I'd mention it...Good luck .

I'll admit I'm shorter than average but not too short...besides what I can't reach, the extendable brushes can :)

Is this a chargeable extra?

:lol::lol:

Hi midget gem, how much for a mini valet please?

Hi midget gem, how much for a mini valet please?

Hi - depends on the size of your car really - a standard size car is 12.00 and that includes: wash/dry, inside hoovered, mats washed, dash wiped and polished, windows cleaned inside and out, tyres dressed and alloys cleaned, door shuts cleaned. However if you've got a 4x4 it's 15.00 - If you mention that you've seen my ad of SF then I'll give a 10% discount.

Hope to see you soon xmiax :)

Hi - depends on the size of your car really - a standard size car is 12.00 and that includes: wash/dry, inside hoovered, mats washed, dash wiped and polished, windows cleaned inside and out, tyres dressed and alloys cleaned, door shuts cleaned. However if you've got a 4x4 it's 15.00 - If you mention that you've seen my ad of SF then I'll give a 10% discount.

Hope to see you soon xmiax :)

You put clothes on tyres ?

You put clothes on tyres ?

No mate - it's just a black shine restorer for rubber that makes tyres look new...however you might be on to something there :) :)

Useless but funny information....... there is a valet service in Bradford called 'The ultimate hand job'!!!!! (google it if you don't believe me!!)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: