I got a new addition to the family

I got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago, He is a Tibetan Spaniel, he is now 13 weeks old and seems to be settling in ok. Of course we think he is totally gorgeous, would love to show you all , I have managed to upload the pics to photo bucket , Just not sure how to link them on here now. Can anyone help?

Kath

post the direct link one under the pics

I got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago, He is a Tibetan Spaniel, he is now 13 weeks old and seems to be settling in ok. Of course we think he is totally gorgeous, would love to show you all , I have managed to upload the pics to photo bucket , Just not sure how to link them on here now. Can anyone help?

Kath

Hi Kath, I would like to see a photo, I remember many years ago going all the way to Ireland to the home of the Irish club secretary for my Tibetan Spaniel girl as there were none in England. She had a huge hernia though which we were never informed about before hand (otherwise I wouldn't have spent almost £2,000 for us all to fly out there and bring her back plus the price of the pup on top) She needed operation on it but unfortunately she died having the op which was a big shock as you can imagine. Her breeder didn't care one bit. Hope the club has moved a bit and got dog lovers in and not the bunch of greedy cowboys they once had. Do you know how to copy and paste? Just click on the link in your photobucket and it should turn blue and auto copy from photobucket then open up the reply box and right click your mouse a little box will come up which says paste (half way down) click that and the link should appear.:)

awww he is so beautiful. Don't think I've even heard of this breed before - I'm gonna google it now n look at some adult pictures of them hopefully :)

Aww bless his little cotton socks, He's adorable, don't you just love that puppy fur!

Aww He is gorgeous like a little teddy bear :love:

I'm really sorry to hear what happened to your pup as well Labyrinth, I just can't imagine how awful it must have been for you all.

Thanks Moonbird and Kath, it was such a shock but we felt blessed to have her for those few short months.

OMG that is just the CUTEST cutest ball of fluff ever.

Glad you got what slotted in best Kath - he is a darling

OMG - how sweet!!! :D

My thoughts exactly, the 3rd pic is just adorable!!