Dog Problem(4 Legged kind) sorry!!

Just got back from the Local, and walking up close to our house there's a dog walking towards me. The thing is I know who's dog it is, it's the next doors son's who lives at the other end of town, but his mum and dad live next door to me. The big problem is They are all in the Dominican Republic, as their Son is getting married. What do Ido about the dog?

Can you take it in for the night so its safe? sounds like its escaped from somewhere or just took itself out to visit family :hihi:

Does it have a collar with a number on? if you can't raise anyone call the dog pound on 0114 293 0362 at least they will keep him safe for a week :sad:

Yer brought him in. Will phone the number in the morning thanks

Awww I'm glad you brought him in, its a horrible night out there :)

Who is supposed to be looking after him?

Who is supposed to be looking after him?

I suppose if wren1957 knew that, they wouldn't be posting about it on here? :)

There is a good chance the dog was being looked after and decided to take itself to find its owner. I once had a dog stroll into the yew tree at malin bridge. Its owner had gone away and it was being looked after and escaped from up eckington. I had a lovely drive that night after work taking it back. :o

Thanks for the concerns. Not long after I posted the second message on this thread, there was a knock on the door, a couple from the other end of the village are looking after him for our neighbours and he had got through their back gate. They thought they had lost him, but came here on the off chance that he was here and he was. The wife was non to pleased, as she started work at 6 and she go woken up:D

Result! I thought you were going to say they'd spotted your post on here! Good for you anyway, cos he could have wandered off and got really lost, if you hadn't spotted him and known who he was.

That's good, that the pooch has beeen reunited with the "babysitters" and there hasn't been any kennelling fees racked up, as there would have been if the dog had been taken tot he pound.

It's so good to hear that there was proper care set up, even if it went temporarily a bit wrong. You can't really blame the dog for wanting to go home to his humans, can you?

Great news an happy ending :D (apart from poor wifey :hihi: )