Sign in to follow this  

Belly Dancing Class- Hillsborough LC

Hi all!

Iv just re-joined fitness unlimited and im looking to start going to classes.

Just been looking on the Hillsborough Leisure Centre website and it says they do Belly Dancing classes. Something which I fancy doing!

But before going and making a complete idiot of myself i just thought i'd post on here and ask those who have been/still go- how good is it? Is there like loads of people that go?

Thanks in advance!

I'm the teacher - so I can't give you an unbiased opinion on how good the class is (although I do get a lot of good feedback), but I can tell you it is usually pretty full. Some people have been coming since it started 2 and a half years ago and there are usually a couple of newbies each week too. If you want to come make sure you call the Leisure Centre to book a place first thing on a Monday morning (8 am). The class are a great bunch with a sense of humour, you don't need to worry about feeling silly.

I have been doing belly dancing myself for about 10 years and have even taken a few classes in Cairo. Its quite addictive when you get into it - and a good excuse to dress up, although you don't have to.

Hope I'll see you in class soon!

Hiya!

Yeah you'll be seeing me soon im sure! Iv not been to Hillsborough LC for over a year now so may end up getting lost!!

But im sure i'll be popping along to a class soon. Its something iv always wanted to do, and it makes sense to do it seeing as im now a member.

Thanks