New Call of duty game, "world at war" confused? (Resolved)

iam lost has anybody seen the trailer for call of duty world at war. its near the 2nd world war area. but i thought the next game would be call of duty 5 in the future.

iam lost has anybody seen the trailer for call of duty world at war. its near the 2nd world war area. but i thought the next game would be call of duty 5 in the future.

Call of Duty 5 is called Call of Duty: World at War, it is based in the Pacific and Eastern front during World War II. More here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_World_at_War

I don't think it's made by Infinity ward this year so it probably won't be as good as COD4.

Treyarch made a mess of COD3 and Infinity Ward and Treyarch take it in turns to make them.. Hope I'm wrong though, apparently Treyarch are using the COD4 engine so it maybe excellent!

I believe the trailer is available via Xbox Live Dashboard? Or it's about to be made available..

but i thought the new call of duty game wudnt be in that time. to be honest think the new game looks crap.

it seems like there will be a call of duty 5 and will be called Call Of Duty 5: Future Warfare made by Activision and is due 2009

it seems like there will be a call of duty 5 and will be called Call Of Duty 5: Future Warfare made by Activision and is due 2009

There will be, and it'll be made by Treyarch who made COD3 and sold by Activision.

cod 3 was crappy cause it was rushed made in 9 months cod 5 has been in production for over 18 months i think its gonna be a goody :D

I'm secretly happy. I won't play it cos I'm bored of WWII era games, and it gives me time to get to prestige level 10 on COD4.

Cant wait for it, heard it will be released 5th Nov this year!! Also the 360 will be the lead console meaning it will be wicked on the 360. But it will be ported to the ps(not so good for ps fans)

Cant wait for it, heard it will be released 5th Nov this year!! Also the 360 will be the lead console meaning it will be wicked on the 360. But it will be ported to the ps(not so good for ps fans)

The game is running on the Call of Duty 4 engine which ran flawless on the PS3, so PlayStation fans hadn't need to worry.

Comes out this November eh?

Too bad Resistance 2 comes out a week or so later, I'll pass and wait for Infinity Ward's futuristic Call of Duty.

Flawless hmmm not exactly what I would have called it, at the end of the day its a port of an xbox game. Maybe PS will become better next year?? Oh yeh thats what was said last year lol.....