Looking for large function rooms in sheffield... please help

im looking for a function room in sheffield quite large that will hold a fancy dress 21st any ideas where contact numbers and prices also if u have them please xx

foxwood embassy @ intake used to have a big room might be worth a call

The Highcliffe on Greystones Road has a large function room that's free to hire call them on 266 0296.

Club baize sothall snooker centre has a large room. . Near crystal peaks and tram!

im looking for a function room in sheffield quite large that will hold a fancy dress 21st any ideas where contact numbers and prices also if u have them please xx

Hi have you got anything sorted yet? I'm a regular at the Springwood an they got a large function room. Brill for a fancy dress birthday. I held my own charity night there a xouple of month ago and we had fab night. PM me direct and i could sort you a deal on room/disco/buffet.

Don't listen to any bad press, it's totally changed to how it used to be. :)

if you can fetch 40 people plus. i can get you one in the city centre with a dj for free if interested call me on 07871610021

We have function rooms available that can accomdate between 10 and 400 people with all inclusive party packages also available! If you wanna discuss further the number for the events office is 0871 663 2448 - Happy to help! :-)