Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Hi Liz

If you want to supply any clothing for these little ones with your logo on, ie hoodies, t shirts sweatshirts, safari caps etc, we can help with this. Brand identity is always good for little ones.

Hi, i just wanted to let parents of young children (0-5) know that there are now 20 Ready Steady Go Groups up and running in Sheffield. The groups allow parents to access a toddler group in their local area (most are in chidren's centres) but are specifically for children with additional needs, developmental delay, behaviour difficulties, VI, HI, etc. There is no referral or assessment to access the groups, just turn up, like a you would for a mainstream toddler group. The groups link in with a variety of services from health, education, social care - whoever you need! who can offer general advice and sign posting.

The main purpose and benefit of the group is to get parents to support each other in an environment where no one is judging you or your kids.

Please contact me for info on where groups are happening, also SIGN have an up to date list, and hopefully, the professionals seeing your children should know about them.

Hope to see you at a group soon :)

hi all is there a toddler or play ground anyway near s5/s6 on a thursday afternoon and fri morning

Marlcliffe School Toddler group

Marlcliffe Road

Sheffield

S6 4AJ

Tel: 0114 2344329

Fridays 9-10.30 Annexe Hall. £1, plus 50p per additional child. Healthy snack & drink for children; hot drink for adults. See Mrs Packham

St Polycarps Church annexe

Fridays 9.30-11, 33 Wisewood Lane Sheffield

Space funzone

Tuesdays & fridays 9.30 - 1130

Space Fun Zone

Childrens' Activity Playcentres

60-70 Middlewood Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S6 4HA

http://www.spacefun.com

all todder groups info can be accessed through

http://www.netmums.com/preschooler/Parent_Baby_and_Toddler_Groups.437/sheffield/

Edited by orchid72
more details

hi does any1 no the best place for dance lessons in sheffield for my 3 year old daughter wanting street dance ect thanks for looking

Some of the bigger schools will expect her to start with ballet and tap before she moves on to street dance. Some will also have waiting lists. Not sure of anywhere that does streetdance to start with. When you join, also think about how seriously you want to take it. We are with one of the bigger dance schools (just because they were local and had spaces at the time) where my 3yr old is starting with ballet or tap, and they are expected to be in the show, which means you have to buy a costume, tickets for the show, get out the blusher and blue eyeshadow for the show etc- I found it all a bit of a shock but my daughter loves it!

Try Constance Grants on Psalter Lane, my wife went for 12 years and can highly recommend them for any age group, and all types of dance

Im trying to find a local parent and toddler group in Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham.

Ive phoned a number of them listed in the listings here, But none of them seem to be running anymore!

Can someone guide me in the right direction to find one local?

ive been trying to find one for my daughter now for a year and shes either too old/young or they are no longer open.

HELP!!

Im trying to find a local parent and toddler group in Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham.

Ive phoned a number of them listed in the listings here, But none of them seem to be running anymore!

Can someone guide me in the right direction to find one local?

ive been trying to find one for my daughter now for a year and shes either too old/young or they are no longer open.

HELP!![/QUO

Have you tried Wath Victoria Children's Centre? I'm sure they do different groups with children and parents.

Ill get in contact with them and see what they can suggest. thankyou

:)Hello.

does anybody know any good parent and toddler groups?

Or anything were my little 14 month old girl can get used to other babys before she starts cresh in september?

thank you!

What area do you live in? just be aware that alot of groups are term time only so will stop over the summer holidays. Try your local childrens centre xx