Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Hi

My baby is due in April 2007. I'll be taking a year off work and worried that it'll be an isolating experience. Anyone know of any mummy and baby groups around Walkley / Broomhill / City Centre?

What's jellytots about?

My baby isn't due till April 2007. When can I come along to a jellytots meeting?

Hi

I live in Walkley and my baby is due in April 2007. I'd love to meet to up too! To make friends and exchange notes.

sacred heart church do a mums and toddlers on thur morn/afters only down the hill:thumbsup:

Have pm'd you Turnturtle, with all details needed or see your other post for more details of our 2007 opening dates.

Looking forward to meeting you :)

we go to tinsley green family centre

sure start

weds 1pm till 3pm

Hi Zebra

Thanks for the info. As I'm still working I won't be able to join you in Jan / Feb. But I'll be on maternity leave from March...so will drop in then.

sacred heart church do a mums and toddlers on thur morn/afters only down the hill:thumbsup:

They also do one specifically for under 1yo on a Wednesday morning - Memorial hall on Forbes Road

Manor Community Childcare Centre Toddler Group

Every Friday 12.45 - 2.45pm

Our Parent Toddler Group opened in November and we have a really friendly group of ladies who attend (most with babies).

Laura who runs the Toddler group is a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse who also works within the Childcare Centre and has an 8 month old who comes to Toddler Group. If you would like any more info pm me or give us a call on 2642594.

Im happy to buddy you for your first visit and Im sure you will get on with the girls as they are all welcoming friendly mums! :)

Children welcome from birth to 5 years old

Health Visitor available every other week to do weighings etc

Toy Loan Library

Fab brand new Sensory Room available to use (free)

Big car park with plenty of spaces

£1.00 per family

We are on Vikinglea Road (near the bottom of Prince of Wales Road and close to the Parkway)