Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

I have a 13 month old daughter and would like to take her swimming, dancing, playing with other kids..

I read on here there are many groups but i dont really know sheffield that good so if anyone knows about groups in s2 ( i live near norfolk park).:)

Suggest you contact Sheffield Information Link - they are the children's info service and will be able to provide you with a list of toddler groups in a specific area. They also have a great 'what's on' guide for the summer holidays, and a 'Places to Visit' guide which is full of places that I never knew existed across the city, suitable for babies and upwards. 275 6699.

I've got lists from them, but they don't have anything listed in Norton - I'm sure there must be some though!

hi there! i go to arbourthorne/norfork surestart. It close to arbourthorne school just off east bank road.they do a lovely group on a monday(term time only none in school hols in afraid). It a pound per family one til three they get snack drinks and access to outdoor area aswell as sand ,water, crafts indoors ect. Surestart also run activites in park over summer . There is also a group at spires centre next to springs acadamy on a thurs morning not sure of price tho as i havnt tryed there yet .

i live in this area so have lots ov info on swimming groups and other toddler groups from sheffield info link and reomendations from other mums at the groups i go too, so if u want nymore info just pm me xxx

There is a new parent and toddler group at Esporta health and fitness, in millhouses. It is on every Wednesday at 12.15 until 1.15, if your a member it cost £1.50 and non members are £2.50, including tea, coffee, juice and biscuits.

Why not come alomg for a coffee and a chat. Please call 0114 250 5000 for more infomation!

Natasha

Hello there,

I run Pyjama Drama classes http://www.pyjamadrama.com Classes start from Sept in Totley, Woodseats and Woodhouse. Totley will be your closest. Classes start from 6months Its an amazing programme and brand new to Sheffield so you wouldn't have to feel like the newby!

If you would like more info my email address is gemma@pyjamadrama.com

Good luck with the move x

Hello there,

I run Pyjama Drama classes http://www.pyjamadrama.com Classes start from Sept in Totley, Woodseats and Woodhouse. Totley will be your closest. Classes start from 6months Its an amazing programme and brand new to Sheffield so you wouldn't have to feel like the newby!

If you would like more info my email address is gemma@pyjamadrama.com

Good luck with the move x

Hi could you tell me days and times of the class in Woodseats as I would be interested in this for my 3 and 6 year olds.

Thanks

hi i have just moved too the longley area s. i was just wondering does anyone know of any playgroups for my little girl. she turns one on the th of this month.

if u do know somewhere could u tell me address and time of group.

thank you for ur time

S5 area that was ment to say

Hi..theres a Sure Start Centre that covers that area, its Meadows, look it up..they will have all the info you need ...happy playing

i think st leonards church down nr longley has something in the way of playgroups :)

GF X

Hi could you tell me days and times of the class in Woodseats as I would be interested in this for my 3 and 6 year olds.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am still liaising with venues but classes will begin in Woodseats week commencing the 19th Sept. Out of interest wood you travel to Norton Lees from Woodseats? I have found a lovely venue there with lots of parking but i'm not sure if sticking to the hub of Woodseats would be better? If you'd like to email mail i will keep you posted : )

Totley classes begin Wed 21st Sept pm 1.15 at Totley Methodist church.

Bye for now,

Gemma x