Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Church on bradway road next to fire station. If u drive it's not far, if u don't, buses stop almost outside. Friday mornings from half 9

I'm looking for a mother and baby group to start going to in the Norton area. It needs to be suitable for a young baby (he will be nearly 3 months when groups start again in September). Has anyone got any recommendations?

if you drive and dont mind a little drive go to gladys buxton centre dronfield its amazing there we love it all diff groups courses baby massage etc and the staff are fantastic :)

http://www.dronfieldonline.co.uk/dronfield-sure-start-childrens-centre-i602597.html

Unit 3, Toddler group on a Monday morning at 10am-11.30am.

Jordanthorpe precinct

Dyche lane.

Cost £1/ family with children over 6 months (50p for those with under 6 months)

STARTS BACK ON SEPT 5TH!!!

Edited by camum
added start back date.

Ideally I'm wanting something within walking distance of the water tower (20 mins walk is fine) so I don't have to drive. I've got a list of groups from the Council, but there doesn't seem to be any in Norton. Valley Park Children's Centre gave me a list and there's a playgroup listed for Chantry Centre on Matthews Lane, but I can't seem to find out anything more about it - does anyone know of it? Even the children's centre don't have a contact number for them!

South Sheffield (S.8.-ish) Holiday Baby Groups & Activities

-Daily (weekdays) Meersbrook Park Pavillion (babies & Toddlers) £1.50, every weekday 'til August 5th, closed two weeks (Aug 8-19th), then re-opens.

Monday 10am "KeepMumsFit" exercise group with babies in pushchairs, meet car park at far end of Millhouses Park (furthest end from town). Don't be late!

Tues/Weds: -Daily (weekdays) Meersbrook Park Pavillion (babies & Toddlers) £1.50, every weekday 'til August 5th, closed two weeks (Aug 8-19th), then re-opens.

Thursdays - (Church) next to the pre-school, Mount View Ave off Derbyshire Lane, 10-11.45am until August 19th then closed for 2 weeks. Babies area & toddlers. tea, coffee, toddler snacks etc.

Friday - Fun Drum 1-2pm Meersbrook Park Pavillion, older babies and under 5s. 5th & 12th August. Ruth: 07951 761966 [Also one in Nether Edge at St Andrews 10am, call for dates].

Thursdays - (Church) next to the pre-school, Mount View Ave off Derbyshire Lane, 10-11.45am until August 19th then closed for 2 weeks. Babies area & toddlers. tea, coffee, toddler snacks etc.

This is the kind of area I'm looking for - do you know if there are vacancies? Do you have a contact number?

Thanks.

This is the kind of area I'm looking for - do you know if there are vacancies? Do you have a contact number?

Thanks.

There's plenty of room at the moment as it's not been running that long, so you can just turn up! No sorry no contact No..

There's plenty of room at the moment as it's not been running that long, so you can just turn up! No sorry no contact No..

Great - thank you, I'll see if we can pop along this week.

Suggest you contact Sheffield Information Link - they are the children's info service and will be able to provide you with a list of toddler groups in a specific area. They also have a great 'what's on' guide for the summer holidays, and a 'Places to Visit' guide which is full of places that I never knew existed across the city, suitable for babies and upwards. 275 6699.

Sheffield Information Link can provide parents/carers with lists of toddler groups in their areas. They are also always updating their lists, so if anyone is starting a new toddler group or hears of a new one, please get in touch so they can publicise these new groups and let parents across the city know that they are running.

http://www.sheffinfolink.org.uk / info@sheffinfolink.org.uk / 275 6699.

What areas are you looking around? You are best off contacting Sheffield Information Link - they are the children's information service and have a full list of toddler groups which they can send you by area. 275 6699. They also have a great 'What's On' guide for things happening over the summer, plus a 'Places to Visit' guide full of info on places across the city suitable for all ages of children.

Contact Sheffield Information Link - they can provide lists of toddler groups in specific areas. 275 6699. Also have guides on children's activities this summer, and places to visit across the city anytime.