Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

hi space zone in hillsbrough hold a parent and toddler group, dont know what day it is on though, you could try giving them a ring.

Address:Shiregreen Neighbourhood Centre Westnall Road

SHEFFIELD

South Yorkshire S5Telephone:0114 203 9307Details:All families welcome. Healthy snacks and refreshments provided for children and tea/toast for adults. Feeding and changing facilities and toys suitable for babies and children. A good chance to meet other parents.Location

Directions and Bus Routes:Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.comSpecial Provisions

Special Provision(s):Wheelchair accessible; Other Details

Suitable age range:From 0 years To 4 yearsType:Parent and Toddler Group

Also Palgrave children's centre might run some groups. Ring your health Visitor as most teams now have community nursery nurses working with them and can provide you with an up to date list of groups in your area xx

Jellytots Parent and Toddler/baby group in Victoria Methodist Mission on Chapel Walk is open Mon, Weds, Fri 1-3pm.

hello, was wondering if anyone can help, i work in a creche at and we are starting up a parent and toddler group. Can anyone help with some advice, or is there anyone who would like to come in and chat with the mum's and dad's about feedinf, weaning, sleeping etc, or even doing music time, dance etc!!!

Hi, you should try linking with your local childrens centre, they should be able to support you in arranging such sessions and have the contacts you need, here's a web link to find your nearest centre:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/education/information-for-parentscarers/care-support/earlyyearsandchildcare/find-a-childrens-centre

Hi,

I'm looking for Mum & Baby groups open over the next 6 weeks in S.8 & around.

Anybody know of any? (I heard there is a place on Carter Knowle Road??).

Please only post if you are sure as I wasted time going to St Oswalds on Bannerdale Rd this a.m..

Ta,

Sue

S.8.

Hi,

I'm looking for Mum & Baby groups open over the next 6 weeks in S.8 & around.

Anybody know of any? (I heard there is a place on Carter Knowle Road??).

Please only post if you are sure as I wasted time going to St Oswalds on Bannerdale Rd this a.m..

Ta,

Sue

S.8.

give your health visitor a call, mine gave me a list of groups & nums

Yeah I've got it stuck to the board. Never et time to ring during the day though!! - It's so full-on with the baby.

Apparently Meersbrook Pk Pavillion is open for next couple of weeks.

Esporta health & fitness club off abbeydale road, the creche has a parent and toddler group on wednesdays at 12.15pm £1.50 for members and £2.50 for non members!

Esporta health and fitness club. The creche hold a parents and toddlers group wednesdays 12.15pm - 1.15pm £1.50 for members of the club and £2.50 for non members,

I'm looking for a mother and baby group to start going to in the Norton area. It needs to be suitable for a young baby (he will be nearly 3 months when groups start again in September). Has anyone got any recommendations?