Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Im moving to S12 soon and wondered if there was a surestart play group around there?

why not ask for this to be moved to the parent forum, you may get replies

SL x

Toddler Group Wednesday and Friday morning 9 till 11.30 come along and meet new people.

Join in a craft activity, and children get snack and drink, for £2 per child per session:)

i used to take my little one to rother valley church one on springwater(in s12)on a wednesday morning,always found it very good.also have one at birley spa school and frecheville methodist church(thurs morning i think)all in s12.

Hi DeBilde23,

My name is Heidi and I'm one of the Directors of Fusion Youth Theatre. We offer sessions in dancing, drama and singing, as well as extras such as recording, portfolios and résumés. This term is our 'experiences' term where we have some very exciting workshops running alongside our usual classes (for no extra charge).

If you'd like to bring your five year old daughter along for a free trial then we'd love to meet her!

We run on Sunday morning from 10.30 until 1.30 at City Limits on Penistone Road. You can give us a call on 0114 2500600 or email us at [email protected] if you'd like to book a free trial (guarantees you a place for that session) or have any questions.

Thanks, Heidi

i used to take my little one to rother valley church one on springwater(in s12)on a wednesday morning,always found it very good.also have one at birley spa school and frecheville methodist church(thurs morning i think)all in s12.

Great thanks for your help :)

I used one where we both stay and play, which can be used from birth!

:help:Can anyone give me some information about the South Yorkshire Evangelical Church baby and toddler group please? It's the one near Bradway/Lowedges. I've got a 16 month old and a 3 month old and am fulfilling my new years resolution to get my babies out and about and meet more Mums in the area.....:help:

I think it's on a friday morning but am struggling to find any info. Thanks. Maybe see you there!!