Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

I did but they were from 2004 on here!

Can't you ring your health visitor? I know there is one at Gatty Hall in Ecclesfield, think it's Thursdays from 1-2.30pm and think there is one in the mornings too.

Can't you ring your health visitor? I know there is one at Gatty Hall in Ecclesfield, think it's Thursdays from 1-2.30pm and think there is one in the mornings too.

I've no idea who my HV is! Everytime i go it's someone different! I'll probably call in on Tuesday morning and ask instead.

Ta though.

LOL I have the same problem I haven't seen an health visitor since Ruby was around a year old.

Doesn't matter....Spotty's found some so we're gonna go together :)

Hi, I live in S6 and have the areas baby and toddler timetable if you want me to email it to you? I've not tried any yet as I am new to the area but am going to go and try the Hillsborough Park 'baby buggy brigade' tomorrow at 1:30 if you fancied it - and obviously if the weather permits!

How can i find out whereabouts the mother/baby groups are in Sheffield? Preferably S5 or S6? I've googled but nothings come up...

Forgot to ask my HV and i'm not due to see her again for 3wks.

Hi binty if you are in the Firth Park/Shiregreen area you're welcome to come to the toddler group I run. Pm me for further details. Also have you looked on the Sheffield Netmums website?

Hi, I live in S6 and have the areas baby and toddler timetable if you want me to email it to you? I've not tried any yet as I am new to the area but am going to go and try the Hillsborough Park 'baby buggy brigade' tomorrow at 1:30 if you fancied it - and obviously if the weather permits!

Hi Brummy Mummy

If I pm you my email address could you send the timetable to me - I'm struggling a bit to find a baby group in Hillsborough

I know it's in S1 but Jellytots in town is very central (across from Superdrug on Chaple Walk) and runs mon, wed and fri 1-3pm.

It's run by forum member Zebra and Rinnie and is very friendly. I don't get to go much since going back to work but I miss it!

Shefffield Information Link - Sheffield's Family Information Service can provide you with a list of parent/toddler groups by postcode. Contact them on 0114 275 6699

Have you tried the Shooters' Grove Children's Centre on Wood Lane in Stannington?

I went there for a little tour since my baby's due in July, and they gave me loads of leaflets.

Don't know if you're interested in breastfeeding cafés?

Monday 1-3pm Hillsborough Children's Centre

Tuesday 10.30 am-12pm Walkley Library

Friday 12.30-2.30pm Primrose Children's Centre

Hi there,

I am a Dad of 2 years old girl, and seeking a good place for my little girl.

At the moment I am considering Endcliffe church playgroup as it is not far from where we live. I will very much appreciate it if anyone could share their experiences with me. (e.g., How does it work? Is it good?..)

Many thanks!

Duncan