Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Hi

My son used to go to a playgroup on the corner of mount view ave just on derbyshire lane, S8. Ive been looking for a phone number for them or some sort of contact to see if it is still running my son is 14 now but my newest is 2 and needs to start being left for a couple of hours a week to adjust him to nursery life, he should start come September.

if anyone knows a contact or if it is still running, (which I think it is) could you please let me know

thanks

Becky x

Edited by becky1004
wrong road name entered

Can anyone help me, I am interested in going to toddler group at newton hall on friday. when are they held. any1 go or can help me please.

thanx

beth

This is a link which tells you about groups in Chapeltown. It included the one you asked about and others in Chapeltowm too. Hope that helps.

http://www.childcarelink.gov.uk/whitebox/childcaresearch.asp?vacancies=0&type1=0&type2=0&type3=0&type4=0&type5=0&type6=0&type7=7&type8=0&type9=0&type10=0&type11=0&type12=0&results=1&cisid=5124&town1=3005&town2=&town3=&town4=&town5=&schoolid=0

Edited by Corbyn

Link didn't work but I've rectified it!

have been on that webiste, but says only 1 a week. thought i hears they were a few mornings a week.

I found a mobile number for the group. Will PM it to you :)

St Pauls Church & Centre (near the top of Meersbrook park) has a baby & toddler group on a Wednesday morning (term time only) 10am-12pm.

Hi, I got to a mums group on a Friday based in the City centre and I have to say I love it. We are all off to Butlins soon too. It doesnt cost anything to go here and you get to meet other mums and we do little courses like sign language, baby splash etc.. Its really good. It is for young mums though, so does kind of depend on your age

How young do you class a young mum? I'm 21 at the min but turn 22 the week after my LO is due. Am I a young mum?

Is there a toddler group at newton hall, chapeltown.

I was told there a few but I cant find any info.,

does any1 go there? or any1 know if there is 1.

thanks

playtime, on the corner of kent road and nicholson road, 2 minutes walk from heeley green :)

Hello. There is a Tree Hut toddler group in Chapeltown, but it meets on a Tuesday. There are some other groups that meet on a Friday, but it might mean going a bit further afield. If you would like to contact us (see details below) we can provide you with a list of up to date information of what's available in your area along with the relevant contact details.

I have just been to a toddler group there. (friday)

first time, think we both enjoyed it.

will be going weekly now.

I think you need to update your records, unless they are not advertising it as they are full.

Edited by beth29