Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

I go to a toddler and baby group at Stephen Hill Church at Crosspool which is lovely. It is on Monday between 1.30 and 3.00. Its in the church hall and the Church itself is on the junction with Benty Lane and Manchester Road. Its shut for school holidays but starts up again on 13th November.

There is an NCT Bumps and babes group on Tuesdays from 10 til 12 which is at St Andrews Hall on St Andrews Road in Nether Edge. Costs £2 a session and lots of ages of babies there from all over Sheffield.

I'll second BabyBoo, I used to go and it has been really nice. Met some nice mums there.

Hello there,

I would recommend kings kids in Nether edge.Its about 5 mins from "jacksons" and Oxfam.Its on Union road.Monday + Friday

9.45 - 11.45 and Is £1.50 per family. The toys are new and clean and they have acraft activity and singing time at the end.The mums are down to earth and friendly.I take my children on a Monday. I also run Music classes in Nether edge for ages 6 months - 5years at St.Andrews hall the same building the NCT use. My class is a structured session with free play before and after if you would like more info PM me and i will send more details.

thanks Anne

Rattle and Roll

st marys at the bottom of bramhall lane wednesday mornings

I've been to Bumps and Babes and Kings Kids and find them both friendly - my preference is for Kings now that my baby's older. I'm wondering who the posters are who mentioned these groups now :huh:

We have a parent & child group that runs on Wednesday afternoons, 1.30pm. It is in Nether Edge (on Merlin Theatre site)

you can find details on our website below.

My friend runs a toddler group but it is in S5 area of owlerton. Anyone intrested feel free to come. Tuesday mornings 9-11 on southey avenue.

Hello,

We are starting a Mum's with Baby's Yoga class that focuses on post natal yoga for new Mum's.

The classes will begin in early November at Yoga Shala on London Road.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Namaste,

LL

pregnantyogini@hotmail.com

Hi - this class has now started.

Please contact me if you'd like to attend.

Namaste,

LL

Christ Church Hall, Gleadless Road, Heeley every Thursday and Friday morning 9.15 till 11.15, toys, arts and crafts, singing, and snack £1. Very friendly group, no cliques. Refreshments available for parents as well.

I was just wondering if there were any groups, classes or centres out there for pregnant teens.

I'm getting really bored stuck at home. All the leaflets ive had given me by MW have all started back in september.

I've nothing to do with my days anymore.

It's really getting me down!

:) Thanks everyone!

Gina x

Not sure where abouts in Sheffield you are - but have you tried Surestart centres - or the Childrens Centres. I think that some of them run "young Mums" groups - and I'm sure that would extend to "young nearly - mums"!!